The Finest High Performance Street and Race Wire Engineered to Work with Today's Sophisticated Ignitions. Taylor's Spiro-Pro outperforms the competition in both looks and performance... at a price you can afford. Spiro-Pro is the choice for the street and track. It simply is the best high performance 8mm wire you can buy. The Spiro-Wound conductor consists of a high conductivity resistor conductor spiral wound with stainless steel wire and covered with a conductive fluorocarbon material. Spiro-Pro wires provide more fire power to the spark plugs than OEM resistor core wires and still eliminate radio frequency interference (RFI) which can interfere with electronic ignitions, computer electronics, cellular telephones and stereo systems. This wire is a must if you are using a multiple spark discharge ignition system. Two layers of 100% pure silicone make for the highest temperature rated wire on the market (600 degreeF) without need for additional sleeving. Also, 100% pure silicone keeps the wires flexible for the life of your vehicle, with bright vibrant colors for a clean, detailed look.
- Maximum fire power without radio interference
- Provides up to 10 times less resistance than standard resistor core wire
- A must for electronic ignitions, on board computers, stereos and pit radios
- 100% silicone inner and outer jacket provides heat protection up to 600 degreeF
- Taylor pro boots - low profile silicone boots with grips
- Double spring locking spark plug terminals
- Custom fit, ready to install.
Applications: Fits all 1994-2003 GM 3.1L V6 engines and 1996-2005 GM 3.4L V6 engines.