Licensed Collegiate Custom Seat Covers for C6 Corvette
Low Price Guarantee!
FREE SHIPPING in the Lower 48 states! Half price shipping to Canada.
- Coverking's famous fit, finish, and protection now combined with vivid, full graphics over the entire seat cover.
- Licensed logos and colors on an attractive Neosupreme padded cover
- Product will vary based on your seat style, but primary logo will be on headrest, secondary logo on seat back (if shown for school), school name on seat bottom, and repeating logo pattern on sides and back (if shown for school)
- Custom manufactured specifically for your seats to ensure a perfect fit
- Includes armrest & headrest covers, airbag cutouts and map pockets
- 2 year repair or replace warranty followed by the Coverking Care lifetime repair program
- Easy to install and easy to maintain
AFFORDABLE & SPORTY NEOSUPREME
True Custom Patterns
All of Coverking's covers are digitally scanned using 3D- imaging equipment to produce a true custom fit. Coverking also has the largest collection of patterns for all make and models. Coverking's engineers spend weeks refining and perfecting patterns specifically for your seats, headrests and *center-consoles. Each custom pattern is tested for precise fit and durability. The design process is a art-form - we have to balance and make sure the covers are easy to install while creating the best possible fit possible. All of Coverking's patterns are engineered to meet this goal.
*Consoles are covered when they are part of a middle seat with a seat belt.
The Coverking Advantage
Perfecting The Craft
Coverking was founded in 1986 by an industrial and electrical engineer who worked in Southern California's aerospace defense industry. Applying engineering and science, Coverking started using the most sophisticated technology in the field to create dash covers. Using computer aided designs (CAD), Coverking started to perfect the process and expand their product line to include car covers, seat covers and other automotive accessories. Till this day, Coverking is still looking for new ways to re-invent the industry in design, style, and function.