Corsa Sport Exhaust System for C6 Corvette 14169
Low Price Guarantee!
Sale Price Today Only 2/25/18 plus FREE SHIPPING in the Lower 48 states! Half price shipping to Canada.
CORSA's Patented RSC Technology is so precise that no 2 vehicles are the same. Each system is acoustically engineered to eliminate the specific frequencies that create drone. Using aerospace based technology, sound waves are targeted, reflected and eliminated without impeding air flow or sacrificing horsepower, yet still delivering the sound to fit your vehicle.
The Exclusive patented RSC Muffler design delivers a bold, unique sound under throttle that defines your performance car, truck or SUV on the open road. But inside, you experience the quiet ride, where you can use your cell phone or listen to the radio. The patented RSC Muffler design features a straight through design that incorporates a full 360-degree air gap that sends targeted sound waves to specifically engineered channels. The waves are then returned to the gap 180-degrees out-of-phase, cancelling the specific "drone" creating frequencies. All that remains is the bold rumble that it the true voice of performance.
Features you can expect from your Corsa Exhaust System
- Aggressive Performance Sound - Our systems are all acoustically styled and engineered to match the make, model, and harmonics specific to your vehicle. Each system is designed to match the personality of a car and its owner
- No Drone - This is what sets us apart from other exhaust manufacturers: RSC technology eliminates "problem" frequencies that cause interior drone/resonance at cruising speeds. You can add CORSA and enjoy your car at idle, on acceleration and while cruising down the road
- Improved Horsepower And Torque - Patented non-restrictive Straight-through design reduces back pressure and frees up additional power.
- Potential For Better Fuel Economy - Less back pressure and more power means your engine functions more efficiently and that translates into better fuel economy
- Premium 304L Stainless Steel Construction - The combination of 304L stainless steel construction and the fact that our systems don't use cheap easily degraded packing materials ensure your product will last.
- limited lifetime Warranty - The combination of 304L stainless steel construction and the fact that our systems don't use cheap easily degraded packing materials ensure your product will last
- Included All Necessary Hardware And Full Color Instructions - Our systems come with top quality TORCA Clamps, that are also 304SS, and instructions that feature actual full color photos to make your install as simple as possible
- 50 State Emissions Legal - Since our systems are all designed to install rearward of the factory catalytic converter there are no emissions hassles. Just bolt it on and go.
- Handcrafted In The USA - Every system is proudly manufactured in Berea, OH, USA.
- All 304 stainless steel construction, crafted with pride and precision in the USA.
- Flow bench-tested 64% gain in exhaust flow vs. stock muffler.
- No welding or cutting required; Bolt-on installation.
- Includes hardware and detailed, full-color installation instructions.
- 50-state emissions legal.
- Limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own your C6.
- 2005-2008 Chevrolet Corvette C6 6.0L V8
- 2005-2008 Chevrolet Corvette C6 6.2L V8
CORSA's Reflective Sound Cancellation RSC Technology allows acoustic designers to create a tone, styled specifically to fit the personality of your vehicle, without any drone while cruising. CORSA takes it a step further to develop three types of sound to fit your personal tastes and needs as well. Each system offers the distinctive CORSA sound on the throttle and a whisper-quiet cabin while cruising and also deliver increased flow and horsepower you demand. The differences are simply YOUR choice.
Xtreme - Aggressive and Deep, Xtreme sound levels are found on most of our American Muscle offerings including Corvette, Mustang, Challengers and Camaros. Race inspired, it offers the biggest sound with the deep throaty growl.
- Most aggressive sound level offered
- Wake the neighbors on demand
- Deep growl at idle
- Bold during acceleration
- Screams at high RPMs
- NO DRONE DURING CRUISE
- Not recommended for highly modified vehicles
Sport - Robust and Bold, Sport sound levels offer our popular CORSA growl when on the throttle. Perfect for those who want to be noticed on acceleration or when passing, but delivers the perfect cabin experience. Ideal with other moderate performance modifications such as air intakes.
- High performance sound
- Annoy the neighbors on demand
- Distinct rumble at idle
- Aggressive sound through the gears
- NO DRONE DURING CRUISE
- Corsa's most popular sound level
Touring - Reserved but Distinctive, Touring systems offer sound that are just a notch above stock. Perfect for those who are adding other major HP modifications to their car such as headers, to keep the sound blended perfectly at cruise.
- Slightly louder than stock
- Let the neighbors know you're there
- Quiet at idle
- NO DRONE DURING CRUISE
- Not available for all applications
All systems are designed to cancel specific sound frequencies, allowing for a NO DRONE interior at cruise. You are left to choose the sound on acceleration that best fits your style (and relationship with your neighbors).