ACS Aerodynamic Front Splitter for C7 Corvette Stingray
Low Price Guarantee!
Buying more than one ACS part? Use promo code ACSSHIPPING for a combined shipping discount!
This sleek ACS C7 Stingray Front Splitter (also called an air dam by some) effortlessly unites frontal aerodynamics, style, fuel-efficiency, simplicity and elegance. Fully prepped and primed (or choose a painted black satin or carbon flash) finish, the splitter will fit both coupe and convertible models of the C7 Corvette Stingray.
The splitter has the following features as standard:
- Manufactured in an OEM-validated RTM composite material
- Complete undercarriage pan for protection and rigidity
- 3 undercarriage fins, which keep airflow laminar, while directing air to the brakes and rear of the car
- Use of OEM mounting points for simple assembly
- Fuel optimizing non-restricting mechanism achieved via central opening
- Will not lower the front ride height of the car
- Road Guard protective coating sprayed on inner surfaces for longevity and show finish
- Available Finishes: black primer, satin black, or carbon flash
Optional Wheel Deflectors:
A functional detail to set your C7 Corvette apart, proven on the race track: front wheel deflectors are for the track oriented driver who desires an optimal aerodynamic package. The Front Deflectors are designed to push airflow around the rotating wheels more efficiently, reducing lift and drag. Installation is easy with the supplied mounting hardware at the OEM wheel liner mounting points located inside the front fascia. They are available in the same finish options as the splitter.
- 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 C7 Corvette Stingray Coupe
- 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 C7 Corvette Stingray Convertible