ACS Five1 Front Lip Splitter Spoiler for C7 Corvette Stingray
Low Price Guarantee!
Buying more than one ACS part? Use promo code ACSSHIPPING for a combined shipping discount!
Inspired by the success of their popular Stingray Splitter, the ACS team has developed an enthusiast driven product. This splitter / spoiler was specifically designed with daily driven C7 Corvettes in mind. Are you concerned about steep driveways, underground parking or curbs? If so, that dreaded scraping sound will be something of the past. This Five1 Front Spoiler is designed with maximum ground clearance in mind while adding a much needed final touch to the front end of the stunning Stingray nose and fascia. As with all other ACS parts, this quality component is at the height of design and efficiency and is made with only the top materials and manufacturing processes you would expect with a tier 1 manufacturer like ACS. Fully prepped and primed with a stunning optional black satin finish or carbon flash, the Five1 Front Spoiler will prove a sleek, sporty addition to both coupe and convertible models of the Chevrolet Stingray.
- Manufactured in an OEM-validated RTM composite material
- OEM mounting points used to ensure easy assembly
- Will not lower the front ride height of the car (Actually sits just over the current ride height, making it the most non compromising spoiler on the market)
- Road Guard protective coating sprayed on inner surfaces for longevity and show finish
- Optional Front Wheel Deflectors / winglets: designed to push airflow around the rotating wheels more efficiently, these are installed with supplied mounting hardware at the OEM wheel liner mounting points located inside the front fascia
- Available Finishes: black primer, satin black, or carbon flash
Optional Wheel Deflectors with winglets:
A functional detail to set your C7 Corvette apart: front wheel deflectors with built-in winglets (check out the photos above showing what they look like) are a sporty addition to this very streetable splitter. The Front Deflectors are designed to push airflow around the rotating wheels more efficiently, reducing lift and drag. Installation is easy with the supplied mounting hardware at the OEM wheel liner mounting points located inside the front fascia. They are available in the same finish options as the splitter.
- 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 C7 Corvette Stingray Coupe
- 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 C7 Corvette Stingray Convertible