This high quality 5-in-1 Rear Deck Cover for your C7 Corvette Stingray offers protection [i]times five[/i]. A single product has five fantastic and helpful uses:
- 1) REAR DECK COVER It attaches to the cargo net pins in the truck area and protects the rear top deck from scratches/nicks/etc. It also protects the rear fascia from nicks caused by belt buckles. When finished, simply flip it into the trunk or over your luggage so it is ready when you reach inside again. If it's stored/flipped over luggage in the trunk, it also protects the underside of your rear trunk lid from being nicked/scratched by protruding pieces of luggage.
- 2) CARGO COVER (for coupes) To keep your luggage and gear stowed neatly out of sight and protected from the sun, you can lay the Cargo Cover over your luggage and gear in the trunk. If you prefer to secure the corners to the floor, connect the two loops to the Stingray's forward clips (near the shock towers) and the long cord to the factory cargo net hooks at the rear of the trunk area. With the body colored side facing upwards, the rear deck surface color is visible beneath the rear glass. A very clean solution with a very factory look.
- 3) TRUNK MAT It lays flat on the trunk floor to protect your trunk carpeting from dirty shoes, golf bags, etc, AND can be wiped clean. Mud and dirt can be more easily cleaned from a smooth surface than from carpeting.
- 4) DOOR COVER Yes, a door cover. When you go to the grocery store, you park far away. Still one car still parks right next to you. In your garage, you worry that your door gets nicked by the door of the second car in your garage. They cleverly sewed a cord into the Rear Deck Cover to make it a Door Cover. You just slip the cord over the raised driver door window, align the cut-out for the mirror head, and it protects your door. The Door Cover blends with the car because it is in body color. The cord is locked inside the window and cannot be removed without cutting the cord. PLUS we made the rear edge longer than your car door, so if you swing your own door wide you will not chip your door edge on a wall or another car.
- 5) FENDER COVER You're at the gas station and you need to check your oil but you don't want to risk scratching the fender as you reach over it. Who carries a fender blanket with them? Now, you do. The fasteners sewn into the Rear Deck Cover, now Fender Cover, attach to the hood stand-offs (by the wiper and inside the headlight bucket) in the engine bay. This also solves the issue of the standard fender blanket sliding off of the narrow front fender of a Corvette.
Note: Contact us for custom work (such as 2-tone colors, alternate color stitching, and interior colors).