ACS T3s Front Bumper Assembly for 2010 2011 2012 2013 Camaro
Low Price Guarantee!
Buying more than one ACS part? Contact us for a combined shipping discount!
ACS uses a brand new GM front Camaro SS bumper with the classic central "mail slot" and then uses a robot to perfectly trim and install the T3/s ports. You can keep your factory bumper or sell it to recoup some of the cost of this bumper. Please keep in mind that shipping is pricey due to the size of the box and the fact that it ships from ACS directly in Canada. The bumper comes unpainted and you'll have to have it prepped, primered, and painted locally to match your car. If you want to save some money on both the parts and shipping, consider the self-install T3/s port kit offered separately.
Add-on Options Available:
- Splitters: Choose from T3 or T4 splitters (T4 can be ordered with an undertray and/or deflectors). See our separate splitter pages for photos and details of each.
- Mail Slot Scoop Options: Choose from non-functional (same as factory), functional in factory size, or big mouth (double factory size and functional). See the separate big mouth page for photos and details.
- Port LED Lighting Options: Go with no lighting, a DRL mounting bracket, or various other options - see our separate T3/s lighting page for photos and details of each
- Mesh Kits: choose from none, octagonal shaped mesh, or diamond shaped mesh
- Installation Kits: None required if you have a Camaro SS, but if you have a V6 model you'll need the kit, which includes a mail slot intake grille and lower radiator grille that your factory V6 bumper doesn't have
- 2011 2012 2013 Chevrolet Camaro (all models except ZL1)