Convertible Sport Bar Hoop for 2011-2015 Camaro
Low Price Guarantee!
The SportBar for the 5th gen Camaro convertible is specifically designed to enhance the visual appearance of your convertible while maintaining a professional, factory look. As with most convertible cars, the 2011 Camaro lacks definition where the coupe's sloping roofline has been removed. This product brings back that aggressive side profile and gets rid of the flat line that typically defines a convertible from the windshield back. The SportBar also allows functionality of the factory wind stop offered as an option for 2011-12 convertible Camaros. Instead of letting the thin, undefined wind stop rest on top of the rear seats by itself, the SportBar nicely frames this piece and is designed to maintain that aggressiveness while allowing the wind stop to continue decreasing wind noise and help retain your desired temperature set via climate control.
- Constructed of a sturdy 1.25 inch round steel tube with a 1/8 inch wall thickness
- Outer portion is molded from polyurethane, then hand-wrapped in vinyl, grained to match your car's interior trim
- Does not interfere with any original factory functions
- Stays in place with top up or down
- Recliner function retains full range of motion
- Interior top clearance with top up is 3/4 inch
- Included hardware mount to B-pillars
- Creates a sturdy mount while stiffening the body
- Installation takes about 2 hours
- Available in Black, Inferno Orange, Rocket Red, and Carbon Fiber.
- Weighs 18 lbs
- **This product is not intended for roll-over protection**
- 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 Chevrolet Camaro (convertible models only)