K&N 57-3078 FIPK Intake Kit for 2012-2014 Camaro V6
Item Code: CA3088
Low Price Guarantee!
FREE SHIPPING in the Lower 48 states! Half price shipping to Canada.
The K&N 57-3078 FIPK air intake system replaces the restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing in specific Chevrolet Camaro models. K&N air intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air with less effort than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range. This air intake comes with a chrome topped K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield that installs into the original air box space. Air is directed through an aerodynamically engineered intake tube into the engine's throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The tube accommodates the factory mass air sensor and crank case vent hose. The oversized cone shaped air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using existing factory mounting points. The tools needed are a screwdriver, ratchet set and several wrenches.
- Guaranteed to Provide more HP and Increased Acceleration
- Engineered to Specific Vehicle Design
- Easy to Install, Usually in 90 minutes or less!
- Lasts up to 100,000 Miles Before Service is Required (depending on driving conditions)
- Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Air Filter is Washable and Reusable
- Replaces OEM Filter and Air Box
- Works with Original Equipment Manufacturer Computer Systems
- Designed to use Factory Holes & Mounting Points Whenever Possible
- CARB Exempt and street legal in all 50 US States
- 2012 2013 2014 Camaro 3.6L V6
•••••View Installation Instructions