AEM 22-679C Budget Cold Air Intake for 2010-2014 Camaro SS V8
Low Price Guarantee!
FREE SHIPPING in the Lower 48 states! Half price shipping to Canada.
The AEM 22-679C Performance Air Intake System is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air induction system designed to replace the restrictive factory air filter and air intake tubing while retaining the factory air box on some Chevrolet Camaro 6.2L V8 models. The air intake system comes with a replacement AEM high-flow air filter and a free-flowing aluminum intake tube that easily connects to your vehicle's factory air box and engine throttle body to dramatically increase air flow into your engine. With more air flowing through the custom-tuned intake tube you experience more horsepower and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range. The intake tube is finished with an attractive and durable gunmetal gray powder-coat that provides a clean, high-performance look under the hood. The AEM Dryflow air filter is made from an oil-free, synthetic filter media that can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed (depending on driving conditions). The air intake is designed for easy installation and simply requires one screwdriver to do the job. The intake tube accommodates factory emissions control devices including the engine breather hose. This air intake system is street legal in all 50 US states and comes with AEM's Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- An inexpensive and easy horsepower upgrade
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Low restriction aluminum intake tube
- Simplistic installation requires little mechanical experience
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces stock air filter and intake tube while retaining the factory air box
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- AEM Lifetime Limited Warranty
- 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 Camaro SS with 6.2L V8