MagnaCharger Supercharger TVS 2300 for 2010 2012 Camaro SS V8
Low Price Guarantee!
FREE SHIPPING in the Lower 48 states! Half price shipping to Canada.
Unleash the true potential of your L99 powered Camaro SS with Magnuson's MP2300 TVS Supercharger Kit. This kit, designed for the 2010 to 2012 Camaro SS with the 6.2L L99 engine, is capable of making approximately 120 horsepower and 120 foot-pounds of torque at the real wheels with only 6 psi of boost. The "under the curve" power is also significantly enhanced, delivering near instantaneous boost and torque response. This supercharger is designed to deliver maximum performance while retaining the GTO's drivability and reliability.
Inside of the supercharger manifold, a large liquid-to-air intercooler keeps your Intake Air Temperatures in check while providing consistent and repeatable performance. Combined with a front-mounted heat exchanger, electric water pump, and intercooler coolant reservoir, you have a supercharger that has IATs that are typically only 20-40 degrees Fahrenheit over the ambient temperature.
The supercharger's integrated bypass valve maximizes your efficiency during cruising. The vacuum operated system allows air to bypass the supercharger and the rotors to "free-spin" under the light engine loads. During this situation, the parasitic loss of the supercharger system is essentially negated taking less than one-third of a horsepower to turn the rotors. This bypass valve also allows your supercharged Camaro SS to maintain it's stock-like drivability and fuel economy which gives you a package that delivers power without compromise.
The MagnaCharger line of bolt-on supercharger systems are engineered as a complete package. All parts come pre-assembled to make installation simple and easy. The accessory box is organized into individual sub-assemblies to ensure you don't lose track of your parts during installation. All hardware and installation manuals are included.
Magnuson's MP2300 TVS supercharger utilizes EATON's 6th Generation supercharger rotor technology and features a pair of four-lobe, high-helixed rotors with 160-degrees of overall twist, housed in Magnuson's patented high-flow housing. This creates a highly efficient package that requires less power to drive, delivers cooler discharge temperatures and is much quieter than many competitors. These superchargers are manufactured in Magnuson's TS16949 certified facilities - the highest ISO OEM quality certification standard in the market. The supercharger is built to last and backed by a 3-year, 36,000 mile warranty.
- TVS2300 Hybrid-roots supercharger
- Installs in one day
- 100% complete bolt-on system
- No hood modifications are required
- More power in a smaller package
- 180 deg. rotation of the supercharger provides a straight airflow path for maximum power and efficiency
- Internal Bypass Valve virtually eliminates parasitic loss (uses less than 1/3 of a horsepower at 60 mph)
- Delivers a proven increase in real world "under the curve" power
- High thermal efficiency
- 2.4 pressure ratio capability
- High helix four-lobe rotors with 160 deg. of twist
- Redesigned inlet and outlet ports
- Improved air-handling characteristics
- Acoustically designed for noise and vibration reduction
- Utilizes all factory "push-lock" connectors
IMPORTANT NOTICE & DISCLAIMER
Please read the following before purchasing your Magna Charger supercharger system or components
- Some systems and components are sold for off-road use only and/or racing use (not street legal) and not intended for use on public highways, customer assumes costs and liability for installation and use. Please check the C.A.R.B. status of your system or components and local laws before ordering.
- Actual products may vary from photographs shown. Magna Charger, Inc. is not responsible for any unintentional omissions, typographical errors or web site accuracy and reserves the right to make changes to packages, services, operating procedures, colors, finishes, materials, features, specifications, part numbers, pricing and to discontinue any products and/or components at any time without prior notice.
- Horsepower and performance claims shown can vary considerably due to a variety of factors including but not limited to altitude, humidity, barometric pressure, outside temperature, vehicle age, state of vehicle tune, vehicle manufacturer engine tolerances, vehicle modifications, chassis and engine dyno calibration, chassis and engine dyno brand, etc.
- 2010 2011 2012 Chevrolet Camaro SS 6.2L V8