American Racing Long Tube Headers for 2010-2015 Camaro SS Axle Back
Low Price Guarantee!
FREE SHIPPING in the Lower 48 states! Half price shipping to Canada.
The system comes with everything you'd expect from A.R.H. This includes 3/8" thick flanges with TIG-welded and hand-ported inlets, merge collectors with scavenger spikes, 200 cell metallic substrate cat converters (or off road pipes if you choose), OEM style band clamps, Grade 8 hardware and Flat Out Racing Gaskets. The exhaust system is all 3" and extends to the rear axle where it reduces to 2-1/2" and mates to the factory exhaust or any aftermarket exhaust of the same size. Primary sizes available are 1-7/8" and 2" - make your choice above. Collectors come standard at 3" but can be ordered at 3-1/2" or 4" for race application.
If you have a convertible, you'll need to pick up our chromoly frame / floor brace to allow the long tubes and pipes to clear the bottom of the car. The factory brace will not work. The brace fits both coupe and convertible. This brace will tie the frame rails together and reduce body flex for competitive or spirited driving and allow more clearance for performance exhausts. Made in the USA just like the other parts, the brace is fully TIG welded and powdercoated for a long life.
All V8 Long Tube Header Kits On This Page Include:
- 1 7/8" or 2" diameter headers (choose above)
- Catalytic converters or offroad (straight) pipes (choose above)
- Custom X-pipe that bolts to any axle-back exhaust
- Grade 8 installation hardware
- O2 extension harnesses
- Detailed installation instructions
- NOTE: For off road use only. Not for use on pollution-controlled vehicles on public roads.
- 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 Chevrolet Camaro SS V8 LS3/L99 (This is the "long" system; it bolts to any axle-back exhaust. To buy a "short" system which bolts to a cat-back exhaust please visit the other page in the store)