American Racing Long Tube Headers for 2010 2011 Camaro V6 Axle Back
Low Price Guarantee!
FREE SHIPPING in the Lower 48 states! Half price shipping to Canada.
The wait is finally over for the 5th Generation Camaro and, without hesitation, American Racing Headers has what you need to exhaust the beast within. Now available are their 100% U.S. made long tube 304 stainless steel header systems that are designed to fit great, install easily and produce outstanding horsepower and torque.
The system comes with everything you'd expect from A.R.H. This includes 3/8" thick flanges with TIG-welded and hand-ported inlets, merge collectors with scavenger spikes, 200 cell metallic substrate cat converters (or off road pipes if you choose), OEM style band clamps, Grade 8 hardware and Flat Out Racing Gaskets.
All V6 Long Tube Header Kits On This Page Include:
- 1 3/4" diameter headers
- Catalytic converters or offroad (straight) pipes (choose above)
- Custom X-pipe that bolts to any axle-back exhaust
- Grade 8 installation hardware
- O2 extension harnesses
- Detailed installation instructions
- NOTE: For off road use only. Not for use on pollution-controlled vehicles on public roads.
(NOTE: This is the "long" system. It bolts to any axle-back exhaust. To buy a "short" system, which bolts to a cat-back exhaust, please visit the other page under "You May Also Like" to the right)
- 2010 2011 Camaro 3.6L V6 (does not fit 2012-15)