SLP Long Tube Headers for Challenger SRT8 D30009
Low Price Guarantee!
SLP Performance Parts now offers Long Tube Headers to fit the 6.1L SRT-8 V8 Hemi Powered Dodge Challenger. The headers are mandrel bent stainless steel and ceramic coated to keep heat in, exhaust velocity up, and under-hood temperatures down, while the rest of the header system is made from 3" stainless steel.
Also, included in the package is a pair of 3" high flow bullet catalyst converters, which flows into a full 3" down pipe assembly that is designed to bolt up to your SLP Challenger Exhaust system. All necessary hardware and installation instructions are included backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
- Easy, bolt-on installation
- Ceramic Coated 1-3/4" 409 stainless steel primary tubes
- 3" four-into-one collectors for unrestricted flow
- 200 Cell Per Inch 3" High-flow bullet cats
- CNC laser-cut, 3/8" thick header flanges
- +16 HP and +17 ft-lbs Torque gains over the stock system
- Compatible with factory EGR
- OEM quality O2 sensor extension harnesses
- Bolts directly to SLP #D31014, #D31015 or #D31016 exhaust systems
- Maintains factory ground clearance and good underbody-to header clearance
- SLP's Lifetime Warranty
Application: 2008-2011 Dodge Challenger 6.1L SRT-8 V8 with SLP exhaust
- Challenger SRT 8
- 6.4L Hemi - 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014
- Challenger 5.7L Hemi - 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014