Power Slot Brake Rotors for G5 G6 Cobalt 126.62078 126.62079
Low Price Guarantee!
One of the biggest misconceptions with drilled rotors is the Porsche OE rotor. "If Porsche can have a drilled rotor why can't I?" Actually factory Porsche rotors are not drilled at all, they have their holes cast into the structure of the rotor at the casting stage. The holes then become part of the molecular structure and not an after thought when the rotor is finished. Slotting is the process of milling tracks in the face of the rotor but not breaking through the iron and weakening its molecular makeup.
Here at PFYC, we're very selective in what we offer and when it comes to brakes we're even pickier. Power Slot's in-house manufacturing, plus the highest quality blanks assure precise quality control. The exclusive Power Slot tapered slot design has clearly replaced crack prone cross drilled rotors as the performance rotor upgrade of choice among automotive enthusiasts.
Sold and priced in sets of two, leave the quantity at 1 and select your options below. All rotor options front and rear are slotted and feature a nickel over cadmium plating process that resists rust and corrosion and also provide an aggressive look to enhance the appearance of your wheels.
8278PSL/8278PSR (FRONT) and 8279L/8279R (REAR) APPLICATIONS:
- 2005-2007 Pontiac G5, Pursuit (GT models w/2.4L engine and rear disc brakes)
- 2005-2007 Pontiac G6 (all models)
- 2005-2007 Chevrolet Cobalt (all models with rear disc brakes)
- 2004-2007 Chevrolet Malibu and Maxx (new body style, 2004-2005 Maxx w/3.5L engine and rear disc brakes only)
- 2004-2007 Saturn Ion (Redline models w/rear disc brakes)
- 2007 Saturn Aura