SLP Long Tube Headers for G8 GT or GXP
Low Price Guarantee!
Bolt these Long-Tube Headers on your 2008-2009 G8 GT or GXP for a quick pick up of up to 28 horsepower and 29 foot pounds of torque. Your L76 engine will really respond. SLP's engineers developed these headers to maximize power through the entire rpm range with 1 3/4 inch primaries flowing into 3 inch collectors then into high-flow catalytic converters (included) that bolt to the factory Cat-Back exhaust. Headers come with ceramic coating inside and out to cut down on heat transfer, increase exhaust gas velocity, and reduce under-hood temperatures. All necessary hardware, gaskets and clamps are included for an easy installation.
- Easy-Fit Installation
- CNC mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel.
- Heavy-duty 3/8 inch one-piece flanges to resist warping.
- Adds up to 28 additional rear-wheel horsepower.
- Aluminum-ceramic coating for superior performance, appearance, and component life.
- Easy bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required.
- Compatible with stock exhaust system.
- Includes High-Flow Catalytic Converters, gaskets, clamps, oxygen-sensor extension harnesses, detailed instructions, and all required installation hardware.
- NOTE: Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled motor vehicles. For off-road use only.
APPLICATION: 2008-2009 Pontiac G8 GT and GXP