Baer Eradispeed Performance Brake Upgrade
Low Price Guarantee!
- 12" 2-piece front rotors
- Black PBR Baer logo front calipers
- DOT legal braided stainless hoses
- Rear Original Equipment 1-piece rotors cosmetically dressed to match front units.
- High performance front brake pads
An excellent brake system upgrade at a remarkable price.
The world's first OEM replacement rotors that actually deliver real, tangible and measurable performance gains, and are the only rotors to earn the Baer Claw name.
Low Inertia (light weight), is achieved by using forged, and/or billet aluminum hats, or combination hub and hat assemblies in place of standard iron OEM units. National Aviation Standard (NAS), stainless bolts, washers and reusable mechanical lock nuts, retain the rotors to the aluminum centers. This exact hardware is used on current Indy Cars, as well as Baer's most exotic complete brake systems.
Increased mass or weight in the fire path (the point of pad contact), along with curved and directional vanes (vents), combined with balancing and heat treating, ensure EradiSpeed rotors are the most stable and Thermally Efficient direct OE replacement rotors ever offered.
Eradispeed's black anodized aluminum centers, stainless hardware, crossdrilled, slotted & zinc washed surfaces, mated to severe duty rotors, deliver brilliant race quality, function and appearance.
EradiSpeed Rotors are not just great looking, they are the only performance rotors to deliver real, demonstrated advantages over original equipment units:
- Increased heat absorbtion
- Faster thermal recovery
- Greater durability
- Reduced warping
- High resistance to stress cracks
- Dramatically lighter weight
- Reusible anodized centers & aviation stainless hardware
- Brilliant rust resistant surfaces
- Dynamic visual impact
- Attractive, affordable
- 1999-2005 Pontiac Grand Am (all models)
- 1999-2004 Olds Alero (all models)