AeroForce Interceptor Scan Gauges for most late model GM vehicles
$279.00 FREE SHIPPING
Low Price Guarantee!
FREE SHIPPING in the Lower 48 states! Half price shipping to Canada.
The Interceptor scan gauge is 52 mm (2 1/16 inch) in diameter and will fit in all standard gauge pods of this size. A 9 foot cable is included with appropriate OBD2 connector. A splitter cable is included with the dual Interceptor units that allows both to run using the single OBD2 connection to the car's diagnostic port. Gauges come with a black bezel with polished silver center ring with a black face as shown on right. An extra white face is also included and can easily be swapped since the bezel screws on/off. Optional black, polished silver, and brushed silver bezel along with various other face options can be purchased separately on this page.
Dual Interceptor Option: Two Interceptors can be purchased with a special splitter cable that allows both gauges to operate simultaneously. The second gauge of a dual set in most cases is simply another single gauge programmed to working in tandem. The exception is the SR dual set in which case the second gauge will show a smaller subset of parameters that the main gauge. This is due to limitations of the Chrysler PCM. Check the list of parameters and features for more details. This second gauge also will not have a performance timer.
Please click here to look at the application guide to determine which gauge is the correct one for your vehicle. If the guide says PT series, that's OBDII. If it says CN series, that's CAN.
Aeroforce Technology warrants this product and its accessories against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase.
- "Record mode" available - records displayed data automatically when the throttle exceeds 60%. Approximately 60 seconds of data will be stored
- Displays two parameters at a time, but can be programmed to cycle through up to 8 parameters during a determined period of time
- Built-in high intensity LEDs can be used as shift lights or warning lights to indicate when a selected parameter exceeds a threshold you have configured. Due to the gauges' extremely fast update rate, this light is very accurate and easy to set
- Swap the foreground and backround colors of the display using the menu buttons. (Ex. a gauge with a black backround and blue characters (negative image) becomes a blue backround with black characters (positive image))
- Adjustable scan rate
- DTCs (Diagnostic Trouble Codes) can be accessed and cleared via the menu menu options
- Two configurable analog inputs with available linear conversion and recording capability (these inputs are handy for pressure signals such as those from MAP and oil pressure sensors, analog outputs from Air/Fuel ratio kits, etc.)
- Bi-directional controls allowing for manual control of the low and high speed fans, CASE relearn and ECU reset on GM vehicles. On most Chrysler vehicles, the transmission controller can be reset and Electronic Stability Program can also be completely disabled.
- Optional relay output module allows you to control an external 12 volt relay based on values of OBD2 or analog data
- Measures 0-60 times as well as 1/8 and 1/4 mile time and speeds
- Literally plug-and-play installation
The Interceptor scan gauge is capable of displaying over 100 parameters, two at a time (8 using cyclic scan), at an adjustable rate of up to approximately 20 times per second. Not all are supported by every vehicle, so there is no guarantee that the Interceptor will display all of these on your particular car or truck. If the vehicle is broadcasting the parameter on its data bus, the Interceptor will recognize this and make it available for display. A sample list is below. To see the full list, please click here.
- Intake Air Temperature (post Intercooler)
- Ambient Air Temperature (pre Intercooler)
- Engine Coolant Temperature
- Exhaust Gas Temperature (PCM Calculated)
- Transmission Temp. (auto trans)
- Manifold Pressure (vacuum/boost) displayed in PSI
- Fuel Temperature
- Battery Voltage
- Battery Temp
- Injector Pulse Width in msec.
- Injector Duty Cycle (%)
- Air Flow Rate into engine
- Long Term Fuel Trim
- Short Term Fuel Trim
- O2 Sensor Voltage
- Barometric Pressure
- Ignition Advance
- Base Spark
- PCM Spark Adjust
- Fuel Status (open/closed loop)
- Wastegate Solenoid Duty Cycle (%)
- Knock Retard
- Knock Sensor Raw Voltage
- Throttle Position Percentage
- Throttle Position Sensor Raw Volts
- Calculated Net Horsepower
- Engine Load
- Transmission Slip
- Current Transmission Gear
- Torque Delivered to Transmission
- Torque Converter lockup status
- Brake pressure
- Brake Booster Travel
- Steering Angle
- Non-driven Wheel Speed
- Lateral G's
- Fuel economy (instantaneous and average)
- P-ratio - pressure ratio MAP/Barometer
- 2 user configurable analog inputs
You will find the ability to log RPM vs other parameters at high speed such as ignition advance, boost, or knock retard is invaluable to help with tuning.APPLICATION