Wet or Dry ZEX Nitrous Oxide System for 4 and 6 Cylinder Engines
Low Price Guarantee!
The Zex Nitrous System, also called nitrous oxide, NOS, and various other similar terms, contains patented technology and uses bottle pressure to regulate the nitrous to fuel ratio. This ensures the greatest level of safety. Once armed, the kit is activated at wide-open throttle by and electronic sensor that "learns" the voltage curve of your throttle position sensor. This design ensures your nitrous is engages at the perfect throttle point every time. The design of the Zex Nitrous System makes it the simplest, safest and easiest to install kit on the market.
One of the most innovative safety and power features of the Zex Nitrous System is the "Active Fuel Control." The Zex Nitrous System reads the nitrous bottle pressure and adjusts the fuel enrichment accordingly. If it is a cool day out and the nitrous bottle pressure is around the 700 psi range, the nitrous system will add less enrichment fuel that if it is a warm day and the nitrous bottle is at 950 psi. This unique feature ensures that you always have the optimum ratio of nitrous and fuel, never too rich, never too lean. This ensures maximum power and safety at all bottle pressures.
The Zex Nitrous System throttle position sensor switch has been truly innovative. For years, nitrous systems have been activated by use of crude push button and throttle arm activated micro switches. These devices were very difficult to install and were constantly failing because of the extreme temperatures found in vehicle engine bays. Zex integrated advanced micro-processor control circuits into their nitrous system so that their system "learns" the voltage curve of an engine"s throttle position sensor. This enables their nitrous system to activate at wide-open throttle precisely and reliable, every time.
The Zex Nitrous System offers:
- Plug and Play Performance-All major components are contained in the "Nitrous Management Unit;" no unsightly solenoids or wiring.
- World"s only "Smart" Nitrous System- Uses actual bottle pressure to regulate the nitrous to fuel ratio, always optimizing the mix. Never too rich, never too lean!/li>
- This difference in approach allows the Zex kit to have optimum nitrous-to-fuel ratios at all bottle pressures, resulting in more horsepower per nitrous used.
- The simplest, safest and easiest kit to install on the market.
- Dry kits are usually better on normally aspirated engines or engines with lower compression and wet kits are usually better for engines that are supercharged, turbocharged, or have high compression
This kit includes the following components:
- (1) 55hp flow jet
- (1) 65hp flow jet
- (1) 75hp flow jet
- (1) Nitrous Management Unit
- (1) Nitrous Supply Bottle, 10lb. (supplied unfilled)
- (1) 2 ft stainless steel braided hose, -3AN
- (1) 15 ft stainless steel braided hose, -4AN
- (1) Nitrous spray nozzle
- (1) Bulkhead fitting assembly
- (1) 1/16" NPT tap
- (2) 3 ft. length of rubber hose
- (4) Hose clamps
- (1) Tall bottle bracket
- (1) Short bottle bracket
- (1) Mounting bolts and nuts
- (1) Arming switch/wire harness
- (2) Wire T-taps
- (1) Barrel Connector
- (1) Spade connector
- (1) Ground ring terminal
- (10) Black cable ties
- (2) Grommets
- (1) Instructions
- (1) Tune-up sheet