K&N FIPK Air Intake Kit for 2006-2008 Trailblazer 57-3061
$323.99 FREE SHIPPING
Low Price Guarantee!
FREE SHIPPING in the Lower 48 states! Half price shipping to Canada.
K&N Generation II Filter Injection Performance Kits (FIPKs) are built for many different vehicles and represent a dramatic improvement over a K&N Drop-in replacement filter alone; they use only non-metallic rotationally molded tubes that can keep air temperature down and decrease intake sound over a metal tube. K&N Air Intake Kits virtually eliminate air path restriction by replacing the air filter and the entire air path to the engine. Also known as a CAI or cold air intake the FIPK's aerodynamically engineered tube drives a massive amount of air into an engine, which translates into HORSEPOWER.
K&N starts with the largest conical shaped high-flow air filter they can fit into the engine compartment while using factory holes and mounting points. This extra filter size provides even more airflow at lower restriction than a standard K&N Drop-in replacement filter that is limited to the size of the factory air box. The oversized air filter also captures and holds more dirt increasing the service life before a cleaning is required (up to 100,000 miles). When possible, the filter is isolated from high engine temperature by a heat shield designed to lower the temperature of the air entering the engine, which increases horsepower. Next they attach the filter to a rotationally molded tube made from interlaced High Density Polyethylene (HDPE). This process allows us to precisely shape the tube to reduce turbulence and accelerate airflow into the engine. This is why some of our tubes have unique shapes that are specifically engineered for each application. Finally the tube is connected to the engine with adapters made from high strength materials such as silicone and reinforced nylon and ensures long life. Put all this together and you have the best high-flow intake system available today.
- Guaranteed to Provide more Horsepower and Torque and Increased Acceleration
- Engineered to Specific Vehicle Design
- Easy to Install, Usually in 90 minutes or less!
- Lasts up to 100,000 Miles Before Service is Required (depending on driving conditions)
- Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Replaces OEM Filter and Air Box
- Air Filter is Washable and Reusable
- Works with Original Equipment Manufacturer Computer Systems
- Designed to use Factory Holes & Mounting Points Whenever Possible
- Most are CARB Exempt
Product Specifications for 57-3061
- Product Style: 57 Series FIPK
- Estimated Horsepower Gain: 19.18 HP @ 5331 RPM
- Type: Gen II
- Replacement Filter: RF-1032
- CARB EO Number: D-269-37
- Weight: 10.2 lb (4.6 kg)
- 2006-2008 Trailblazer 6.0L V8