DiabloSport Trinity T-1000 Programmer and Code Reader
Low Price Guarantee!
FREE SHIPPING in the Lower 48 states! Half price shipping to Canada.
PFYC.com is an authorized DiabloSport retailer.
The Diablosport Trinity T-1000 is several devices in one, with a very slick interface. It is a performance programmer for your engine, a virtual gauge monitor, a virtual drag racing tree and practice device, and a diagnostic code reader all in one!
The Trinity's tuning options vary depending on the vehicle that is being tuned. Gasoline powered vehicles feature tunes based on minimum octane ratings while Diesels are based on horsepower ratings. Example: 2008 Chrysler 300C might have options in the tuning menu of: 93 Octane Performance tune, 91 Octane Performance Tune. 2007 F-350 with a 6.0L PowerStroke might have the options of: stock, 40 HP, 65 HP, and 100 HP. (options may not be the same in all models and can vary based on the current update of the tool).
- Gas Tuning: Performance tuning with 93 octane can yield anywhere between 10-40 horsepower (measured at the wheels) and about the same in ft/lbs of torque (some applications gain more or less, depending on engine size and platform). The following is a list of adjustable parameters that the Trinity may offer for your vehicle. This list is for gasoline powered vehicles only. All of the parameters listed here may be under a different name, or not available for your application. For more information on what is available for your vehicle, check our individual product pages for a detailed list of adjustable parameters per application.
- Spark Advance (Multiple RPM bands)
- Fuel Tables/WOT fuel (Multiple RPM bands)
- Cooling Fans
- Idle RPM
- Mass Air Table
- Rev Limits
- Speed Limits
- Shift Points RPM/MPH
- Shift Pressure
- Diesel Tuning: Diesel trucks have massive horsepower and torque potential that can be unlocked just by programming the vehicle's computer. Your application may have tunes for any of the following, or more:
- Towing: This setting is generally adds 40-60 HP and an average of 100 ft/Lbs of torque (depending on application) and is for use when towing heavy loads near the factory towing capacity. This setting is designed to increase drivability while towing, net extra economy when cruising at highway speeds, and is helpful when driving through mountains while towing.
- Economy: adds between 60-100 HP and 180-200 Ft/Lbs of Torque and economy gains average in the 2-3 MPG range on the highway! This setting is not designed for heavy towing: loads are in the range of 6,000-8,000 pounds depending on your vehicle's stock towing capacity. We highly recommend the use of an aftermarket cold air intake and exhaust (at least 4 inch diameter at the down pipe). Extreme: This tune adds anywhere from 100-185 horsepower and 220+ Ft/Lbs of torque and is specifically for peeling out down the strip! Only use the extreme tuning options if you have an exhaust and cold air intake that can handle the immense increase of air and exhaust necessary.
Virtual Gauge Monitor
The Trinity is one of the most advanced diagnostic tuning devices on the market today. With over 100MB of on board memory devoted solely to recording and playing back diagnostic PID/DMR data, it allows you to record hours and hours of continuous data directly from the vehicle's PCM/ECM (i.e. the computer). The Trinity interprets PID and DMR data received from the OBD-II Diagnostic port on your vehicle and converts it into a readable format: A Virtual Gauge! Individual user customization is one of Trinity's most recognizable and useful features. With Trinity's dynamic gauge layout there is almost an infinite number of combinations/customization of gauges to view! You're limited only by remaining memory in the device!
Diagnostic Code Reader and Clearer
Trinity can also be used as a diagnostic code reader. Save yourself hundreds of dollars each year reading or clearing your own computer codes rather than paying a dealer to do the same.
Analog Device Control
Trinity can also be used to support other DiabloSport products such as the DiabloSport Extreme PowerPuck or other third party analog devices such as wideband air to fuel ratio sensors and gauges and exhaust gas temperature gauges and sensors. The Trinity has the capability to support two additional analog products at the same time. This means you can use the Trinity to adjust your Extreme PowerPuck settings on the fly while monitoring your vehicle's EGT or A/F ratio. There are two analog inputs and one dedicated output.
Handy for night time use, the backlight is adjustable to give your eyes a break.
APPLICATIONS as of 4/24/2015: click here to access the entire list (see important notes below).
- Please note that 2011-2012 GM vehicles with a "G" as the 8th digit of the VIN number are not supported and shipping to California may not be possible or may take longer.
- 2015 Dodge and Chrysler vehicles are not supported without PCM modifications (hardware) that are done by DiabloSport directly and not something that PFYC can help with at this time. Do not purchase for a 2015 Dodge or Chrysler unless you have a way to get this done.