K&N FIPK for Escalade Tahoe 6.2L V8 57-3070
Item Code: GN3112
Low Price Guarantee!
FREE SHIPPING in the Lower 48 states! Half price shipping to Canada.
The K&N 57-3070 FIPK performance air intake system replaces the restrictive OEM air filter and air intake. K&N intakes are guaranteed to product more horsepower for your engine because they are designed to straighten and smooth the intake air flow. Utilizing a massive high-flow K&N air filter and a free-flowing, high density polyethylene tube, your engine inhales a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range. A chrome topped K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield comes with the 57-3070 air intake and are installed into the original factory air box space. The air intake tube accommodates the factory mass air sensor as well as a replacement crank case vent hose. The K&N air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. K&N 57 Series FIPK's are street legal in all 50 US states and come with K&N's Million Mile Limited Warranty.
57-3070 PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
- Product Style: 57 Series FIPK
- Estimated Horsepower Gain: 10.25HP @ 5342 RPM
- Replacement Filter: RF-1042
- CARB Exempt: Yes CARB EO Number D-269-38/49
- Weight:13.3. lb (6 kg)
- 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Escalade 6.2L V8
- 2009 Tahoe 6.2L V8 4.8L V8
- 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Tahoe 5.3L V8
- 2009-2012 GMC Yukon Denali 6.2L V8
- 2009-2012 GMC Sierra 6.2L 5.3L and 4.8L V8
- 2009-2012 Chevy Avalanche 5.3L V8
•••••View Installation Instructions