Camber Adjustment Kits
Low Price Guarantee!
NOTE: These parts are intended for use in vehicles with abnormal alignments (such as those due to lowering springs) and are designed to replace the non-adjustable factory equipment. These parts are not designed for installation on vehicles with suspension and/or steering systems modified for racing, competition or any other non-standard purpose.
A quantity of one is for a set of two bolts. If you need four bolts of the same type to do your entire car, please order a quantity of two.
1 To obtain 2 degrees of camber change, 2 kits must be purchased. One kit will allow up to + / - 1 degree of camber change.
I-81260 (14mm) APPLICATION LIST
- 2003-2005 Alero Front (measure to be sure!)
- 2004-2005 Grand Am Front (measure to be sure!)
- 1997-2006 Grand Prix Front and Rear
- 2004-2006 GTO Front (Rear is not adjustable)
- 2000-2005 Impala Front and Rear
- 2000-2005 Monte Carlo Front and Rear
- 1997-2004 Regal Front and Rear
- 2006 Solstice Front (Rear is not adjustable)