Grand Prix DashTronix Radar Projector for Valentine 1 Detectors
Low Price Guarantee!
The Dashtronix Radar Projector (RP) is an easy plug-and-play way to display your Valentine 1 (V1) radar detector's output on your 2004-2008 Grand Prix Head Up Display (HUD)!
When using the RP, the V1 screen will remain blanked out in stealth mode. You can change the display mode of the RP by simply using the unlock key on your fob or door. Not only does the RP serve as a remote display and allow you to keep your eyes on the road while driving, it also fully powers your V1 and thus, no extra hardwiring to your car is required. This makes a permanent V1 installation in your Grand Prix truly plug and play right to the OBD2 port under your dash. To install, simply plug the Valentine 1 into the Radar Projector using the phone cord that comes with the V1, then plug the RP into the OBD2 port under your dash. That's it!
Already have something plugged into the OBD2 port, such as our AeroForce gauges or a programmer or tuner or diagnostic tool? No problem - add our OBD2 splitter for a small extra chage and free up your port for any other function required.
A remote-mounted "mute" switch is available for a small extra fee as well, in case you wish to place the V1 out of arm's reach.
- Very small unit - only 2 x 4 x 1 inches
- Powers your V1 detector - turns it on when the car is on and off when the car is off (and off when in accessory mode)
- Plug and play installation - no fuse box acces, wire tapping, or cutting required, even for the V1 itself
- Nothing else required - comes with everything you need except the V1 and it's power cord
- Low power consumption - will not drain your car's battery and or get too hot
Application:2004-2008 Pontiac Grand Prix equipped with HUD (head up display)