MagnaCharger Supercharger Kit for 2004 GTO 5.7L LS1
$6,610.00 FREE SHIPPING
Low Price Guarantee!
FREE SHIPPING in the Lower 48 states! Half price shipping to Canada.
Unleash the true potential of your LS1 powered GTO with Magnuson's MP112 Supercharger Kit. This kit, designed for the 2004 Pontiac GTO with the 5.7L LS1 engine, is capable of making approximately 120 horsepower and 120 foot-pounds of torque at the real wheels with only 6 psi of boost. The "under the curve" power is also significantly enhanced, delivering near instantaneous boost and torque response. This supercharger is designed to deliver maximum performance while retaining the GTO's drivability and reliability.
Inside of the supercharger manifold, a large liquid-to-air intercooler keeps your Intake Air Temperatures in check while providing consistent and repeatable performance. Combined with a front-mounted heat exchanger, electric water pump, and intercooler coolant reservoir, you have a supercharger that has IATs that are typically only 20-40 degrees Fahrenheit over the ambient temperature.
The supercharger's integrated bypass valve maximizes your efficiency during cruising. The vacuum operated system allows air to bypass the supercharger and the rotors to "free-spin" under the light engine loads. During this situation, the parasitic loss of the supercharger system is essentially negated taking less than one-third of a horsepower to turn the rotors. This bypass valve also allows your supercharged GTO to maintain it's stock-like drivability and fuel economy which gives you a package that delivers power without compromise.
The MagnaCharger line of bolt-on supercharger systems are engineered as a complete package. All parts come pre-assembled to make installation simple and easy. The accessory box is organized into individual sub-assemblies to ensure you don't lose track of your parts during installation. All hardware and installation manuals are included.
Magnuson's MP112 supercharger utilizes EATON's 5th Generation supercharger rotor technology and features a pair of four-lobe, high-helixed rotors with 160-degrees of overall twist, housed in Magnuson's patented high-flow housing. This creates a highly efficient package that requires less power to drive, delivers cooler discharge temperatures and is much quieter than many competitors. These superchargers are manufactured in Magnuson's TS16949 certified facilities - the highest ISO OEM quality certification standard in the market. The supercharger is built to last and backed by a 3-year, 36,000 mile warranty.
- MP112 Hybrid-Roots Supercharger
- Installs in one day
- 100% complete bolt-on system
- No hood modifications are required
- More power in a smaller package
- 180 deg. rotation of the supercharger provides a straight airflow path for maximum power and efficiency
- Internal Bypass Valve virtually eliminates parasitic loss (uses less than 1/3 of a horsepower at 60 mph)
- Delivers a proven increase in real world "under the curve" power
- 3 lobe rotors with 60 degrees of helix
- Redesigned inlet and outlet ports
- Improved air-handling characteristics
- Acoustically designed for noise and vibration reduction
- Utilizes all "push-lock" connectors
IMPORTANT NOTICE & DISCLAIMER
Please read the following before purchasing your Magna Charger supercharger system or components
- Some systems and components are sold for off-road use only and/or racing use (not street legal) and not intended for use on public highways, customer assumes costs and liability for installation and use. Please check the C.A.R.B. status of your system or components and local laws before ordering.
- Actual products may vary from photographs shown. Magna Charger, Inc. is not responsible for any unintentional omissions, typographical errors or web site accuracy and reserves the right to make changes to packages, services, operating procedures, colors, finishes, materials, features, specifications, part numbers, pricing and to discontinue any products and/or components at any time without prior notice.
- Horsepower and performance claims shown can vary considerably due to a variety of factors including but not limited to altitude, humidity, barometric pressure, outside temperature, vehicle age, state of vehicle tune, vehicle manufacturer engine tolerances, vehicle modifications, chassis and engine dyno calibration, chassis and engine dyno brand, etc.
Kit Types Available:
- Base Kit: Our basic kit with an intercooler and the older style supercharger.
- TVS-1900 Kit: The newer multi-lobe supercharger and intercooler package meant for those who plan to retain a stock engine.
- TVS-2300 Kit: The newer multi-lobe supercharger and intercooler package good for those planning internal engine modifications such as heads or cam changes or lot and lots of bolt-ons such as headers, high flow cats, full exhaust, and air intake.
- 2004 Pontiac GTO 5.7L LS1