SLP Coated Long Tube Headers for Charger Magnum 300C SRT8 D30006
Low Price Guarantee!
DISCLAIMER: The use of long tube headers with aftermarket cats, Powerflo-X crossover pipes with aftermarket cats or with aftermarket cats are only legally used while participating in sanctioned motorsport racing events. They are illegal installation and use on the emission-legal vehicles when operated on public streets or highways. For complete details click HERE
The headers for the SRT-8 hemi engine are mandrel bent stainless steel and ceramic coated to keep exhaust velocity up, heat in, and under-hood temperatures down. The rest of the header system is made from 3 inch stainless steel.
A pair of 3 inch high flow bullet catalyst converters flow into a full 3 inch down pipe assembly that is designed to bolt up to your aftermarket exhaust system. All hardware and instructions are included.
SLP's Long-Tube Stainless Steel SRT-8 Headers Feature:
- Easy, bolt-on installation
- Ceramic Coated 1-3/4 inch Stainless Steel Primary Tubes
- 3 inch 4-into-1 collectors for unrestricted flow
- 200 Cell Per Inch 3 inch High-Flow Bullet Cats
- CNC laser-cut, 3/8 inch thick header flanges
- +16 HP and +17 ft-lbs RWHP gains over the stock system
- Compatible with Factory EGR
- OEM quality O2 sensor extension harnesses
- Maintains factory ground clearance and good underbody-to header clearance
- Covered by SLP's Performance Guarantee and Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 2005-2007 Dodge Charger 6.1L SRT-8
- 2005-2007 Dodge Magnum 6.1L SRT-8
- 2005-2007 Chrysler 300C 6.1L SRT-8