Borla 11781 Rear Exhaust Section for 2010 Mustang V6
Low Price Guarantee!
FREE SHIPPING in the Lower 48 states! Half price shipping to Canada.
Borla designs their exhaust products to ease the stranglehold your stock exhaust system has on your vehicle's engine. Borla's patented technology opens the way for escaping gases and maximum exhaust flow improves performance. This translates into more power and torque along with increased fuel economy at cruising speeds.
Borla builds its exhaust systems from aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel, so they're lighter, stronger, and last far longer than factory exhausts and comes with easy bolt-on installation. Smooth mandrel bends and efficient design give the exhaust a mellow rumble while keeping most of the sound behind the exhaust tips.
Every Borla exhaust system gives you precision fit with motorsport-inspired styling, all backed by a million-mile warranty against defects in material or workmanship.
- High-performance replacement exhaust system
- The system includes all parts and hardware required for installation (some factory original parts may be re-used)
- Constructed of aircraft-grade T-304 stainless steel
- Tip size is 4" X 12", 2 1/2" pipe
- Designed for easy, accurate fit, with mandrel-bent tubing
- 7-10% increase in horsepower and torque
- Million-mile limited warranty
Application: 2010 Ford Mustang V6 (base model) - auto and manual transmissions