Sinister Camaro Street Appearance Package
Low Price Guarantee!
- Sinister Camaro Ram Air Hood
- Sinister Camaro Dovetail Rear Spoiler
- Sinister Camaro Front Air Dam
- Sinister Camaro Side Skirts
- Sinister Camaro Rear Fascia Kit
- Sinister Camaro 4.5 inch Exhaust Tips (optional)
In addition, the Sinister Camaro Street Appearance Package also includes the Sinister logo fender badges and optionally the Sinister lettering for the Rear Fascia Kit at no additional charge. Purchasers of the Sinister Camaro Street Appearance Package are also eligible for special pricing on Sinister logo floor mats and Foose Speed Wheels in 20" or 22" sizes.
Our Sinister Camaro Ram Air Hood and Dovetail Rear Spoiler are constructed of hand laid fiberglass or carbon fiber (you select below) and include everything you'll need to install for a custom OEM fit. The Front Air Dam, Rear Fascia and Side Skirts are constructed of OEM quality high pressure urethane and includes an aggressive GT inspired diffuser. High pressure urethane allows the part to be constructed with superior strength with a wall thickness less than half that of low pressure urethane constructed parts and provides an OEM quality product. Parts are ready for prep and paint and are not available painted.
The Sinister Camaro components are born from the belief that function and form should integrate seamlessly with the elements of design already present. Each line, radius and element of the Sinister Camaro components has been carefully crafted to enhance what the original design engineers sculpted.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Installation of the rear fascia kit requires extension of the factory exhaust tips in order for the tips to extend to the edge of the diffuser. Optional 4.5" tips are available as shown in the photos and will offer the length necessary to provide a good fit.
- The exhaust tips on six cylinder models are much smaller diameter than eight cylinder models. Six cylinder exhaust tips will look proportionally small in the exhaust tip openings of this rear diffuser piece. Six cylinder owners should seriously consider replacing their tips with larger diameter tips.
- The Sinister Camaro Rear Fascia Kit is mounted and supported by factory attachment points along the underside. The upper section is attached to the rear bumper cover by automotive grade double sided tape.
- The Dovetail Rear Spoiler utilizes the same factory mounting as the stock spoiler. If you do not currently have a spoiler, you will need to drill the mounting holes in your trunklid.
- Convertible owners-your antenna is in your rear spoiler. Replacing your factory rear spoiler will require you make other arrangements for an antenna.
- 2010 2011 2012 2013 Camaro V6 or V8 (not ZL1) make selection above
Additional terms of sale for this product
RESIDENTIAL SHIPPING IS NOT AVAILABLE - no exceptions. Shipping address must be a business address. You MUST include the business name in the Company field during checkout. Shipping is by freight company. Canadian customers are still responsible for taxes, duties and brokerage fees upon delivery. If you live more than 20 miles outside of a major metropolitan area, shipping charges may be more. If they are more than what you paid during checkout, we will notify you before shipment with the option to pay the additional charge or cancel the order for a full refund. If you'd like a solid quote prior to placing your order, please contact us with your address, zip code and product you are ordering.
Please check the product for damage carefully prior to accepting the package from the delivery service. If anything is damaged, document the damage, take photos and REFUSE delivery. Alert us immediately with details of the damage and photos. IF THE PACKAGE IS SIGNED FOR AND DAMAGED IS FOUND AFTER IT HAS BEEN SIGNED FOR, YOU HAVE WAIVED ALL RIGHTS TO DAMAGE CLAIMS.
Test fit parts immediately. All parts have been inspected and test fit prior to shipment. If your body shop can not get the part to fit correctly, contact us immediately. Photos of any fit problems must be emailed to us for evaluation. Include the body shop's phone number so we may offer technical support to the body shop if necessary. We may require you to have a different body shop install the parts at our discretion if we feel a second opinion is needed. Any claims for fit problems must be brought to our attention within 3 business days of receiving the part.
Any claims for defects in fit or finish made after prep work has started on the part will not be honored. This means if your shop takes it upon themselves to fix any issues without prior approval, we will not reimburse for any related expenses nor will the manufacturer honor any defect or fitment claims so make sure test fitting is done prior to any work being started.
Part warranty is 1 year from date of purchase against manufacturer's defects or workmanship. Warranty is for part replacement only.