SLP Exhaust Headers - W-body
Low Price Guarantee!
Like SLP's hot-selling LS1 Tuned-Length Long Tubes, SLP's new W-Body headers offer unsurpassed ease of installation and a horsepower increase you can really feel.
SLP high-flow catalytic converter and installation kit are optional.
NOTE: For off-road use only.SLP's Headers
- Are constructed from mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel and feature an aluminum-ceramic performance coating, inside and out.
- Require no welding or cutting for installation!
- Feature 1 5/8", one-piece primaries; a 3" collector; and a built-in, 3" flex joint.
- Use strategically placed oxygen-sensor fittings that eliminate the possibility of sensor-to-body contact under heavy throttle.
- Are available with an SLP High-Flow Catalytic Converter or off-road Race Pipe.
- Are equipped with genuine OEM flanges.
- Have provisions for the factory air pump, EGR, and oxygen sensors.
- Are compatible with both supercharged and naturally aspirated engines.
- Produce up to 25 additional horsepower
- Are covered by SLP's Performance Guarantee and Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- For off road use only, not legal for use on pollution controlled cars
- 1997-2003 Buick Regal (3.8L V6 SC or NA)
- 2000-2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo (3.8L V6 SC or NA)
- 1997-2003 Pontiac Grand Prix (3.8L V6 SC or NA)