K&N Aircharger Intake 63-3079 for Camaro ZL1
Item Code: ZL3004
Low Price Guarantee!
FREE SHIPPING in the Lower 48 states! Half price shipping to Canada.
Let your supercharged Camaro ZL1 breathe freely with this K&N 63 Series Air Charger Intake Kit. This kit will add up to 31 hp and comes with a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Product Style: 63 Series Aircharger Kits
- Estimated Horsepower Gain: 31.71 HP @ 4300 RPM
- Replacement Filter: RP-5168
- CARB Exempt: No
- 2012 2013 2014 2015 Camaro ZL1
View Installation Instructions
5/5 Stars out of 2 Reviews
Alex (HoUSton, TX US) | June 29th, 2013
filter installed in less than 45 mins, arrived quickly, noticed significant gains when accelerating past 35 mph as far as noise, gas mileage has improved as well, love the product
Rob B (Calgary, Ab Canada) | May 2nd, 2013
Wow what a difference this K&N Aircharger made to my 2011 Challenger. Very please with the shipping and tracking. Installation was easy and the results are amazing.
The 63 Series kits are truly state-of-the-art. K&N's 63 Series AirCharger Intake Kits are guaranteed to increase horsepower and come with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. K&N intake systems replace your vehicle's restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your vehicle's engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the OEM air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range. The filters on these kits are washable and reusable. Most K&N intake kits are relatively easy to install using tools commonly available (see installation instructions). 63 Series Intakes are street legal in most states. They are not legal for use in California and other states adopting California emission standards.
- Guaranteed to Provide more HP and Increased Acceleration
- Engineered to Specific Vehicle Design
- Easy to Install, Usually in 90 minutes or less!
- Lasts up to 100,000 Miles Before Service is Required (depending on driving conditions)
- Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Air Filter is Washable and Reusable
- Replaces OEM Filter and Air Box
- Works with Original Equipment Manufacturer Computer Systems
- Designed to use Factory Holes & Mounting Points Whenever Possible
- Street legal in most states (not street legal in CA – Check part number or vehicle listing for specific CARB status)