If you are looking for an aggressive sounding exhaust without the drone, this 2015-2017 Mustang GT AWE Dual Tip Axle Back Touring Edition from PFYC is an awesome choice for your 2015-2017 Mustang GT. This axle-back Stainless Steel exhaust system is 3" system for maximum power and exhaust flow. Replacing your factory muffler with these AWE muffler free cat-back will save weight and give your Mustang a full race sound. This dual tip exhaust system fits perfectly into the factory rear valance for a factory appearance.
AWE's Exclusive 180 Technology
AWE 180 Technology works a little something like this: As exhaust gases exit the engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers.
Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. Depending on the sound requirements of each vehicle, AWE acoustic engineers adjust the size and location of the ports and the chambers. By controlling the size and location of these key elements, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves re-join the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies.
Consistency through change.
AWE 180 Technology is not on a one size fits all concept. Rather, AWE engineers design sound cancellation resonators based upon the specific acoustics generated by vehicle types, thereby ensuring perfect sound, every time. It's one of the reasons AWE exhausts have earned a reputation for the perfect tone, regardless of application.
The result? The removal of unwanted tones in all AWE 180 Technology equipped exhaust systems. The sound produced by this formula is the perfect, signature note. Unlocked performance and spot-on tone, every time.
- Touring Edition features AWEs proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology.
- No compromises: All the muscle with zero drone
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Available as valved SwitchPath Exhaust (with SwitchPath remote), sophisticated Touring Edition or unleashed Track Edition
- Max gains of 8 hp and 18 ft-lbs of torque to the crank
- Precision-engineered H-pipe included in each cat-back configuration
- Full 3" diameter system on cat-back
- 4" double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Handcrafted from U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065" wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty