Plug and Play Sequential Rear Light Kit for Camaro and C6 Corvette
Low Price Guarantee!
This OEM quality plug and play sequential turn signal kit easily plugs into the brake/tail light bulb socket at the back of your 5th generation Camaro or C5 or C6 Corvette. Two identical modules are included in this kit, one for each side of the vehicle. The sequential delay alters the outer turn signal (brake) light so that your rear lights appear to flash in sequence rather than together as they normally operate. There are plenty of videos to show how this works on internet video sites. This is the best priced kit on the market and the quality is second to none.
Here's how it works: The circuitry in this module produces a slight delay which causes your outer turn signal light filament to come on a bit later than the in-board turn signal light. When the signal blinks, a sequential step between the inboard and the outboard light displays an outward-flowing effect, as opposed to two bulbs lighting at the same time. The delay is long enough to display a sequential effect, but short enough to prevent a diagnostics "burned out bulb" error in the vehicle. Please note that your brake lights will both sequence outward when the brakes are applied.
When braking, the sequence will only occur once. When you are using the turn signals, it will sequence continuously until the signal is canceled either by the driver or after the turn is completed.
Installation is simple: (The following notes are for Camaro)
To see a video of these in action on a C6 Corvette, please click here.
- Open the deck lid
- Remove the access cover using a panel removal tool or thin screwdriver to release the plastic fasteners
- Pop the fastener head upward and remove the fastener body
- Inside the pocket, locate the 3-wire connector that plugs into the light bulb assembly. Press the top latch down and pull the connector from the bulb assembly.
- Repeat procedure on passenger side
- Test turn signals; you will notice a "sequential" flashing on either side.
- Once both modules are installed and tested, replace covers and fasteners.
- 2010 2011 2012 2013 Camaro
- 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 C6 Corvette (all models)
- 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 C5 Corvette (all models) but must be hardwired in it is NOT plug and play