Sometimes a product needs to be returned. Our goal is to make this process as painless as possible. If you receive a product that is incorrect, damaged or inferior, please contact us immediately so we can begin the returns process and make sure you receive what you ordered quickly. For all returns, you must receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Getting Credit for Returned Items
- PFYC's Return Policy
- Types of Returns
- Returning Items
Getting Credit for Returned Items
When you send back an item you no longer want, you have two choices for getting credit, assuming you properly followed all guidelines for returns:
- Store credit in full for the product, not including shipping charges
- Refund to your credit card minus a 10% restocking fee and not including shipping charges
PFYC's Return Policy
- PFYC.com will not accept returns of electrical or electronic products - no exceptions.
- Used items may not be returned under any circumstances.
- We are not responsible for items damaged by improper use or installation.
- All products must be received by our Returns Processing Center within 10 business days of receiving a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number or they may be refused.
- The RMA numbers must appear on the shipping labels we provide. PLEASE DO NOT MARK ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BOX.
- All items must be returned with original packaging and materials and be in perfect, new condition.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. You are responsible for insuring returns.
- Products returned that were purchased during a Free Shipping promotion are subject to having regular shipping charges deducted from any refund.
- Any deviation from the return process outlined above will result in a delay or refusal of your refund and an additional restocking fee of up to 30%.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee at our discretion.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of receiving the product.
Types of Returns
You've Changed Your Mind
If you have ordered and received an item from PFYC.com that you no longer want, please follow the directions in the Returning Items section below. Please note that you are responsible for return shipping, and we will not reimburse you for the original shipping cost.
Incorrect or Damaged Product
If you have received damaged merchandise or have received items that you did not order, please contact us by replying to your e-mail receipt, making sure to copy the contents of the receipt in your e-mail. Simply let us know the error or that the product was damaged, and we'll take care of it at no cost to you, including all shipping charges (up to the original amount you paid for shipping). We will wait to receive and inspect the originally-shipped product prior to shipping a replacement. If a product was damaged during shipping, you must retain all materials until the shipper (UPS, FEDEX, etc.) has had a chance to inspect the package, if they choose. Our policy is to replace damaged or incorrect products. If you choose not to accept a replacement, it is considered a regular return and subject to our return policy guidelines listed above.
If we sent you something in error, and we send the correct item out but do not get the wrong one back within 10 business days, we will charge your credit card for the full amount of the replacement item or the incorrect item plus shipping, whichever is greater.
If you feel a product you have purchased is defective or has failed under warranty, contact us. We will help determine the likelihood it is defective prior to your returning the product for inspection. This will save you time and money if there happens to be another reason for the problem you are having with the product. Once a product has been determined it may be defective and requires further inspection, we will instruct you as to your next course of action. This next step may vary depending on the guidelines set forth by the manufacturer. Shipping costs for returning parts for inspection and returning the part to you are usually your responsibility depending on the manufacturer and what their warranty policy is. More information can be found in our Customer Service section under the Product Warranties section.
Follow the steps below to return items that you no longer want:
- Click here to fill out the RMA request form. Fill out one form per item you are returning.
- Wait for us to send you an RMA number and a return shipment address.
- Send the item to the designated address. Make sure to use the lowest cost method available and make sure the return package is traceable; we are not responsible if it gets lost in the mail on the way back to us. You are responsible for any additional insurance required to protect the value of the package.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us.