This K&N drop-in factory replacement high flow air filter for your Camaro is designed to add horsepower and is covered by a million mile warranty. Just replace your disposable factory air filter and go.
- 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 CAMARO 6.2L V8
- 2012 2013 2014 CAMARO ZL1 6.2L V8
- 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 CAMARO 3.6L V6
5/5 Stars out of 3 Reviews
Jim M (Greenville, North Carolina USA) | August 24th, 2015
Upon the purcahse of my vehicles I exchange the paper filer for a K&N. PFCY shipped the unit so quickly I was to replace the filter the day I picked-up my unit. Thanks for the really quick devliery.
Terry Anderson (Firebaugh, CA USA) | November 21st, 2013
I ordered a free flowing air filter for my 2004 Corvette. It's a K&N so I knew I was buying a quality product. I installed it in minutes. My car has more responsive throttle than it use to. Shipped in two days!
James U (Demarest, NJ US) | July 17th, 2010
Installation was easy. I noticed a difference right away. Engine seems to breath better , less resistance in Air Intake to engine. I am very happy with this product.
K&N's drop-in replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. These filters are washable and reusable and are custom designed to fit into your existing factory air box. Their drop-in design means adding performance is simple. With most vehicles you simply remove the disposable air filter and replace it with a K&N. These stock replacement air filters for street vehicles are covered by K&N's Million-Mile Limited Warranty and will be THE LAST AIR FILTER YOUR VEHICLE WILL EVER NEED. Emissions legal in all 50 states. If you need a cleaning and re-oiling kit, we offer those on a separate page.
Features at a glance
- High Air Flow with Excellent Filtration
- Designed to Increase Horsepower and Acceleration
- Washable and Reusable
- Will NOT Void Vehicle Warranty
- Lasts up to 50,000 miles before cleaning is required depending on driving conditions
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Emissions Legal in all 50 US States.
- Economical: a K&N Air Filter Will Last the Life of Your Automobile
- Works with Original Equipment Manufacturer Vehicle Electronics
- Easy High Performance Add-on
- Environmentally Friendly