K&N Air Charger Intake Kit for 2010 Camaro V6 63-3075
$299.99 FREE SHIPPING
Low Price Guarantee!
FREE SHIPPING in the Lower 48 states! Half price shipping to Canada.
Our 63 Series Air Intake Kits (AirCharger's) are a sister product to our 57 Series FIPK's. These intakes are built for many different vehicles and represent a dramatic improvement over a K&N O/E replacement filter alone; they use only non-metallic rotationally molded tubes that can reduce intake air temperature and decrease intake sound over a metal tube. Restriction can exist BETWEEN an air filter and the engine reducing the benefit of a K&N Air Filter. The weakest link in the airflow "chain" robs a vehicle of its natural horsepower. Often that weak point is the factory air path leading to the Engine. K&N Air Intake Kits virtually eliminate air path restriction by replacing the air filter and the entire air path to the engine. The aerodynamically engineered tube drives a massive amount of air into an engine, which translates into POWER.
Our 63 Series kits are truly state-of-the-art. We start with the largest conical shaped High-Flow air filter we can fit into the engine compartment while using factory holes and mounting points. This extra filter size provides even more airflow at lower restriction than a standard K&N O/E replacement filter that is limited to the size of the factory air box. The oversize air filter also captures and holds more dirt increasing the service life before a cleaning is required (up to 100,000 miles). The filter is isolated from high engine temperature by a heat shield designed to lower the temperature of the air entering the engine, which increases horsepower. Next we attach the filter to a rotationally molded tube made from interlaced High Density Polyethylene. This process allows us to precisely shape the tube to reduce turbulence and accelerate airflow into the engine. This is why some of our tubes have unique shapes or indentations that are specifically engineered for each application. Finally the tube is connected to the engine with adapters made from high strength materials such as silicon and reinforced nylon and ensures long life. Put all this together and you have the best high-flow intake system available today.
- Guaranteed to Provide more HP and Increased Acceleration
- Engineered to Specific Vehicle Design
- Easy to Install, Usually in 90 minutes or less!
- Lasts up to 100,000 Miles Before Service is Required (depending on driving conditions)
- Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Air Filter is Washable and Reusable
- Replaces OEM Filter and Air Box
- Works with Original Equipment Manufacturer Computer Systems
- Designed to use Factory Holes & Mounting Points Whenever Possible
- Street legal in most states (not street legal in CA Check part number or vehicle listing for specific CARB status)
- Product Style: 63 Series Aircharger Kits
- Estimated Horsepower Gain: 14.96 HP @ 6200 RPM
- Replacement Filter: RF-1042
- Weight: 11.5 lb (5.2 kg)
- 2010 Camaro 3.6L V6