Hotchkis 80116 Stage 2 TVS Track Pack Suspension for 2010 2011 Camaro
Low Price Guarantee!
The Hotchkis Sport Suspension Track Pack for the 2010-2011 Camaro offers a sleek, lowered stance, dramatically improved handling and superior driver control. Hotchkis engineers poured over track testing data to develop a balanced handling system that is comfortable enough for the street but well-balanced for the occasional track day or your favorite twisty road. The system includes Sport springs that lower ride height by one inch (1.0") with a higher rate for superior performance, paired with front and rear lightweight adjustable sway bars and a unique aluminum chassis brace manufactured out of elliptical aluminum tubing for superior strength and ground clearance. All components are manufactured in the USA, come with complete hardware, greasable bushings and are finished off in a durable powdercoated finish. This bolt-on upgrade can transform your Camaro into a canyon carver in a jiffy.
- Tuned, Balanced System combines sport springs adjustable sway bars, and aluminum chassis bracing
- Sport Coil Springs, Front 210lbs/in, Rear 440 lbs/in, 1" Lowered Stance
- Lightweight 1.25" tubular front and 1" adjustable rear sway bars.
- Includes greasable polyurethane bushings, and mounts.
- Strong lightweight aluminum chassis brace reduces sub-frame flex and wheel hop.
- Durable, gloss powder coat finish.
- Direct bolt- on installation
- Reduces body roll, improving handling performance and drivability.
- Reduced sub frame flex, and wheel hop.
- Sleek, lowered stance with sporty, yet comfortable ride
- Improves steering response and cornering ability.
- Allows suspension tuning for optimum track or street performance.
- Contains all necessary mounting and bushings
- Bolt-In installation no vehicle modifications
Note: Springs are designed for use on V8 models only.
- 2010 2011 Chevrolet Camaro