Eibach 3899.140 Pro Kit Lowering Springs for 2005-2011 Cobalt HHR G5
Low Price Guarantee!
- High Performance Handling
- Lower Center of Gravity
- Cobalt: Lowers vehicle 1.6" Front, 1.8" Rear
- Cobalt SS: Lowers vehicle 0.0" Front, 0.5" Rear (This vehicle will receive minimal lowering due to lower factory ride heights.)
- HHR: Lowers vehicle 1.0" Front, 1.6" Rear
- G5: Lowers vehicle 1.0" Front, 1.3" Rear
- Progressive Spring Design
- Excellent Ride Quality
- Part of the Eibach Pro-System
- Million Mile Warranty
The Eibach Pro-Kit is the perfect answer for most frequently-driven street cars. It's Eibach's legendary spring system that dramatically improves both a vehicle's performance and appearance.
Pro-Kit lowers your car's center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and excessive nose-dive under braking. When combined with Plus-1 or Plus-2 wheels and tires, the Eibach Pro-Kit is the finishing touch to a winning recipe for performance. Pro-Kit also reduces excessive fender-well clearance, making your car look just as hot as it performs.
Every Eibach Pro-Kit is designed and tested by Eibach's suspension engineers and performance driving professionals, to deliver aggressive good looks and high performance handling, without ever compromising safety or ride quality. By using Eibach's proprietary, progressive spring design, Pro-Kit provides the ultimate balance to take your passion for driving to a whole new level.
- 2005-2008 Chevrolet Cobalt (check selections list below for model)
- 2007-2008 Pontiac G5 Coupe
- 2006-2011 Chevrolet HHR