Improved performance, incredible appearance and added paint protection. Who could ask for anything more!
The ACS Side Rockers for your 2016 2017 2018 Camaro are a great compliment to any of our available front splitters. Improve the lateral airflow of your Camaro while protecting the side bodywork from rock chips. What Is The Importance Of Side Rockers? Airflow management and rock chip protection make these rockers exceptionally functional not to mention the fact they look great. These rocker panels play a vital role making sure the side bodywork is not eroded by rock chips thrown up from the sticky front performance tires.
Rockers are manufactured using ACS's proprietary OEM validated RTM Composite Process. It means the process has been tested and proven to withstand stringent durability standards set by your car's manufacturer. The result is a superior made product, designed and tested to last.
The ACS Rockers are installed over your current rocker panel. They are made to fit the Camaro SS V8, the V6 and I4 models, both coupe and convertible, without the GM aero package. The installation process is simple and takes about 30 minutes to install per side. There is no use of filthy adherent or two-way tape, or removal of any components from your Camaro. This is a clean, simple installation.
The ACS Side Rockers For The 2016 2017 2018 Camaro feature
- Improved aerodynamics
- The design gives an aerodynamic shape to the car, which reduces the tremendous air resistance during high speed driving.
- Maintains the Camaro's factory ride height.
- Enhanced rock chip protection by covering the side bodywork from rocks and pebbles kicked up from the front tires.
- Increased under-carriage surface; the non visible portion of the car is double to fully covered the body colored rocker of your car.
- Underside of rocker is coated with a bed liner type material for a clean and durable undercarriage for years to come.
This kit is includes following items:
- Rocker Panel - Passenger side
- Rocker Panel - Driver side
- 18 Aluminium Black Split Rivets
- Set of Instructions
- Black Primer with undercoating paint on inner surface
- Carbon Flash Metallic Black undercoating paint on inner surface