Hotchkis 22107 Sport Front and Rear Sway Bar Kit for Challenger V8
Low Price Guarantee!
Enhance the cornering performance of your Challenger with a set of Hotchkis Sport Suspension sport sway bars. Our sport sway bar package increases front/rear roll stiffness giving the car crisp, quick turn-in response and balanced handling. As delivered the Challenger has excessive under steer and limited roll control. Sport sway bars give the driver the ability to rotate the car on corner entry and steer with the throttle when necessary. The dreaded under steer is eliminated and the handling becomes comfortably neutral with added traction during cornering. Hotchkis Sport Suspension Sway Bars feature a durable powder coat finish, polyurethane bushings, and special, greasable rear brackets. Based on suspension tuning and testing, Hotchkis Sport Suspension feels the 38mm front bar combined with the 19mm rear bar offers the best level of performance and safety for all driving conditions.
- Lightweight, strong, hollow sway bars
- Front: 1.5 inch (38mm) which is 100% stiffer than stock
- Rear: 0.75 inch (19mm) which is 150% stiffer than stock* (See NOTE below)
- Sport sway bars are complete with polyurethane bushings, special brackets and installation hardware
- Finished in durable gloss black powder coat
- Increased Traction and Stability
- Reduced Body Roll
- Balance sport handling
- Crisper and quicker turn-in
- Easy Installation
NOTE: Some 2011 Challenger RT models may come equipped with an factory 20mm rear bar. 2011 SRT8 models have a 16mm factory rear bar.
- 2009 2010 2011 2012 Dodge Challenger R/T and SRT8