- 1998-2002 Chevy Camaro (V8 and V6 models)
- 1998-2002 Pontiac Firebird and Trans Am (V8 and V6 models)
View Installation Instructions
5/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
Terry Anderson (Firebaugh, CA USA) | November 21st, 2013
I ordered a free flowing air filter for my 2004 Corvette. It's a K&N so I knew I was buying a quality product. I installed it in minutes. My car has more responsive throttle than it use to. Shipped in two days!
K&N's drop-in replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. These filters are washable and reusable and are custom designed to fit into your existing factory air box. Their drop-in design means adding performance is simple. With most vehicles you simply remove the disposable air filter and replace it with a K&N. These stock replacement air filters for street vehicles are covered by K&N's Million-Mile Limited Warranty and will be THE LAST AIR FILTER YOUR VEHICLE WILL EVER NEED. Emissions legal in all 50 states. If you need a cleaning and re-oiling kit, we offer those on a separate page.
Features at a glance
- High Air Flow with Excellent Filtration
- Designed to Increase Horsepower and Acceleration
- Washable and Reusable
- Will NOT Void Vehicle Warranty
- Lasts up to 50,000 miles before cleaning is required depending on driving conditions
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Emissions Legal in all 50 US States.
- Economical: a K&N Air Filter Will Last the Life of Your Automobile
- Works with Original Equipment Manufacturer Vehicle Electronics
- Easy High Performance Add-on
- Environmentally Friendly