Oil Cooler Kit With or Without Thermostat 2015-2017 Mustang EcoBoost
Low Price Guarantee!
This direct bolt-in oil cooler kit comes in your choice of silver or black radiator and with or without a thermostat control built in.
Quick Feature List:
- Direct-fit for 2015+ Ford Mustang EcoBoost
- Reduces oil temperatures by up to 40°F (23°C)
- Minimal pressure drop
- Application-specific mounting bracket
- Premade braided stainless steel oil lines with durable -AN fittings
- Includes billet aluminum Oil Sandwich Plate or Thermostatic Oil Sandwich Plate
- 19-row stacked-plate oil cooler for optimal reduction in fluid temperature
- Thermostatic and non-thermostatic options available
- Cooler available in Sleek Silver and Stealth Black
- Increases oil capacity by 0.75 qt
- Lifetime Warranty
For the first time in over 30 years, the iconic Ford Mustang is available with a turbocharged 4-cylinder engine producing over 300 horsepower! Turbocharged 4-cylinder engines can overheat their oil very quickly within a few laps on the track or aggressive street driving. Did you know that unlike the 5.0L V8, the 2.3L EcoBoost Mustang does not come with a factory oil cooler? Aggressive tunes and some track miles can significantly overheat your oil, wearing down your engine. Leave it to Mishimoto to come up with an oil cooling solution to your Mustang EcoBoost!
The engineers started with a large 19-row oil cooler and mounted it in the front of the vehicle where it receives the most airflow. Application-specific braided stainless steel lines transfer the oil from the cooler to the engine and feature -10AN fittings for an easy installation. Mishimoto engineers saw consistent temperature decreases of over 40°F using our non-thermostatic sandwich plate, proving that this oil cooler kit can withstand the stress of extreme applications. This 2015 Mustang EcoBoost oil cooler kit is available with either a Sleek Silver or Stealth Black cooler and your choice of the Mishimoto Oil Sandwich Plate or the Mishimoto Thermostatic Oil Sandwich Plate. As with all our products, the Mishimoto Mustang EcoBoost Oil Cooler Kit includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Mishimoto, under its no questions asked warranty policy, will provide a warranty for all claims including vehicles involved in accidents. Warranty claims must include pictures of the accident and an official police report, and must be within three months of the accident.
Features and Benefits Video
- 2015 2016 2017 Ford Mustang EcoBoost 2.3L