K&N Typhoon Air Intake for G6 69-7202-1TTK
$305.99 FREE SHIPPING
Low Price Guarantee!
FREE SHIPPING in the Lower 48 states! Half price shipping to Canada.
Part 69-7202-1TTK Product Specifications
- Product Style: 69 Series Typhoon Kits
- Estimated Horsepower Gain: 5.22 HP @ 5195 RPM
- Replacement Filter: RF-1023
- Street Legal In All States: No
- System Type: Cold-air intake system
- 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 PONTIAC G6 3.5L V6 F/I - All
Built for performance and show, the 69 Series Typhoon Air Intake System is a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system designed to fit many performance muscle cars. Typhoon intakes come in one of three designs; cold air intakes (CA), short ram intakes (SR), or complete cold air (CCA) intakes which can be configured as either a cold air intake or a short ram intake. Some Typhoon's have high quality finish options including polished aluminum, powder coated red, and powder coated silver among others. K&N intake systems replace your vehicle's restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction resulting in additional power and torque. All of them come with a Million Mile Limited Warranty and are guaranteed to increase horsepower.
Some Typhoon Air Intakes are not legal for use in California and other states adopting California emission standards while others are CARB exempt and 50 state legal. Check the K&N catalog or website vehicle parts search for specific CARB status.
- Designed for increased performance for your sport compacts, utilizing the finest quality components
- Guaranteed to Provide more horsepower and increased acceleration
- Available in high-quality finishes
- Includes K&N High-Flow, Washable/Reusable Air Filter
- Some applications available in cold-air versions
- Easy to Install
- Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Street legal in most states (some not street legal in CA - Check part number or vehicle listing for specific CARB status)