Raybestos Quiet Stop Ceramic Brake Pads
Low Price Guarantee!
Quiet Stop disc brakes are a revolutionary new brake friction formulation that provides the quietest braking capabilities in the aftermarket, while delivering the performance and safety that customers expect from the Raybestos brand.
Some of the most common complaints about today's vehicles are brake noise, vibration, harshness and unsightly dust accumulation on vehicle wheels." said Mike Zissman, Director of Friction Product Development. "The O.E. solution is to equip late model cars with a new type of brake friction utilizing ceramic materials. Raybestos Quiet Stop disc brake pads are made from an exclusive and innovative ceramic formulation."
The Quiet Stop line is neither semi-metallic nor NAO (non-asbestos organic), but a new friction blend made from ceramic ingredients instead of iron fibers and steel powders, which are found in semi-metallic pads.
These disc brake pads are 100 percent shimmed, slotted and chamfered to provide ultra quiet braking, low dusting, exceptional durability, resistance to fade and rapid recovery.
"It took three years to develop the ceramic formulation that is behind Quiet Stop disc brake pads," said Alan Morrissey, Vice President of Product Development. "Our formulation went through rigorous fleet and vehicle testing to meet durability, stopping distance and noise requirements. The results were outstanding."
- Ultra Quiet
- Low Dusting
- Long Life
- Quick Recovery
- Fade Resistant
- Ultra Smooth Braking
- 100% Slotted
- 100% Shimmed
- 100% Chamfered
- Revolutionary Ceramic Enhanced Formula
FRONT PAD APPLICATION LIST
- ATD1028C: 2005+ G6 GT
- ATD699C: 1997-2003 Grand Prix and Regal, 2000-2005 Monte Carlo and Impala
- ATD727C: 1999*2005 Grand Am and Alero
- ATD731C: 1997-2007 Corvette (excluding 2006+ Z06) - Raybestos has given this a new part number and name, but with the same friction material
REAR PAD APPLICATION LIST
- ATD1033C: 2005+ G6 GT
- ATD698C: 1997-2003 Grand Prix and Regal, 2000-2005 Monte Carlo and Impala, 1999-2005 Grand Am and Alero
- ATD732C: 1997-2007 Corvette (excluding 2006+ Z06)