Quick Time Electric Exhaust Cutout
Low Price Guarantee!
You control the volume, you control the power. Open your exhaust with the flip of a switch. Run it closed, run it all the way open or any position in between. Adjust your back pressure to save gas. Fits any car or truck - from old school muscle car to modern muscle to high tech imports and even sport compacts. Are you QTEC Equipped?
These cutouts have been featured in Chevy High Performance. Hot Rod, GM High Tech Performance, Corvette Fever, Mopar Muscle, D Sport, Modified Magazine, 5.0 Mustang and ESPN2 NHRA Stylefest.
Built with the highest quality materials
- Available in single or dual kits from 2 1/4 inch size all the way up to 4 inch size and everything in between
- CNC 6061 Aircraft Aluminum Body
- Stainless Steel Butterfly Plate
- Stainless Steel Shaft
- 6061 Aircraft Aluminum Motor Plate
- High Torque DC Gear Driven Motor
- Gears Made from High Temp Steel for Long Life
- Custom Illuminated Toggle Switch
- Mini Weather tight Connectors for Superior Sealing
- Socket Head Cap Screws for Proper Fastening
- No Heat Issues!
- Used at the GM Power Train Division
- 30HP on a WRX
- 13HP on a LS1 Trans Am
- 20HP on a SRT4 Neon
- 75HP on a Turbo Honda
- 3 Tenths gain at the track for a VW1.8T Jetta
- 35HP on a Ford Lighting
NOTE: Power gains depend on installation location of the cutout.
For reference, the stock systems for the Grand Prix, Monte Carlo, Regal, Intrigue and Impala are 2 1/4 inch. If you have a custom exhaust or another aftermarket exhaust, you'll need to know the pipe diameter for the location you are planning to install the cutout for optimum performance.
Customers with dual exhaust: Check below for our dual kits - they consist of two cutouts and a single switch wired to both cutouts to control them at the same time. This is easier and less expensive than buying two of the cutouts separately and having to wire them together.
NOTE: Additional sizes and options available. Ask us for more details.