K&N Aircharger Intake 63-2589 for 2.4L EcoBoost
Item Code: KN632589
Low Price Guarantee!
FREE SHIPPING in the Lower 48 states! Half price shipping to Canada.
Let your 2.3L EcoBoost Mustang breathe freely with this K&N 63 Series Air Charger Intake Kit. This kit will add up to 15 hp and comes with a Million Mile Limited Warranty.
- Product Style: 63 Series Aircharger Kits
- Estimated Horsepower Gain: 15.72 HP @ 4224 RPM
- Replacement Filter: RC-2960
- CARB Exempt: No
- 2015 FORD MUSTANG 2.3L L4 F/I EcoBoost - All
- 2016 FORD MUSTANG 2.3L L4 F/I EcoBoost - All
- 2017 FORD MUSTANG 2.3L L4 F/I EcoBoost - All
Average Customer Review
Not yet rated
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
The 63 Series kits are truly state-of-the-art. K&N's 63 Series AirCharger Intake Kits are guaranteed to increase horsepower and come with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. K&N intake systems replace your vehicle's restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your vehicle's engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the OEM air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range. The filters on these kits are washable and reusable. Most K&N intake kits are relatively easy to install using tools commonly available (see installation instructions). 63 Series Intakes are street legal in most states. They are not legal for use in California and other states adopting California emission standards.
- Guaranteed to Provide more HP and Increased Acceleration
- Engineered to Specific Vehicle Design
- Easy to Install, Usually in 90 minutes or less!
- Lasts up to 100,000 Miles Before Service is Required (depending on driving conditions)
- Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Air Filter is Washable and Reusable
- Replaces OEM Filter and Air Box
- Works with Original Equipment Manufacturer Computer Systems
- Designed to use Factory Holes & Mounting Points Whenever Possible
- Street legal in most states (not street legal in CA – Check part number or vehicle listing for specific CARB status)