SLP D31005 Loudmouth II Exhaust System 300 Magnum Charger SRT8
Low Price Guarantee!
Bolt-on some serious power with the stainless steel Catalyst-Back Modular Exhaust System, available in Loud Mouth and Loud Mouth II designs, is now available for the 6.1L Hemi powered Dodge Charger/Magnum and Chrysler 300C. Thanks to the modular design, either mufflers or resonators can be ordered individually and interchanged separately.
This system provides a noticeable performance gain of up to 12 horsepower and were designed using SLP's innovative modular technology. This enables customers the flexibility to change the performance and noise-level characteristics by switching between bullet-style Loud Mouth II mufflers and more aggressive bullet-style Loud Mouth resonators, in order to suit their individual requirements.
The system is constructed from 3" 304 stainless steel mandrel-bent tubing, for unrestricted flow with a integrated PowerFlo-X crossover pipe that will bolt to the factory 2.75" down pipes. Also, included is a pair of 4" double-wall polished tips w/SLP logo. Easy bolt-on installation and all hardware and installation instructions are included, backed by SLP's Lifetime Warranty.
- 304 Stainless Steel, 3" mandrel-bent tubing
- Loud Mouth II mufflers w/SLP's logo embossed in the body
- Integrated PowerFlo-X Crossover Pipe
- Double-wall 4" polished tips with SLP's logo
- Easy, bolt-on installation and SLP's lifetime warranty
- All hardware and installation instructions are included
- 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 Dodge Charger SRT-8
- 2005 2006 2007 2008 Dodge Magnum SRT-8
- 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 Chrysler 300C SRT-8