Wind Restrictor Logo Wind Screen 2005-2014 Ford Mustang Convertible
Low Price Guarantee!
Owners of other brands of wind blockers have complained that rearward vision is difficult or nearly impossible with them installed. The patent pending WindRestrictor is totally transparent, so seeing out of the back of your Mustang is as easy as looking through your front window. All of this plus it does what it says it does: restricts the wind's effect. Back draft be gone! You will also be able to truly have conversations in your Mustang after you drop the top without having to shout at the top of your lungs with the added benefit of being able to enjoy better clarity from your audio or bluetooth system. Installation can be done by professionals, but is easy to DIY (do it yourself) with the help of our included instructions and kit. The WindRestrictor installs in less than 5 minutes!
While technical aspects are something that the manufacturer is proud of, let's not forget about the head-turning appearance of the WindRestrictor. The etched (and optionally lighted) WindRestrictor is laser engraved to perfection so that the graphics will never fade, turn colors or peel off over time as stickers may. Choose from standard or personalized options for your wind deflector. The limits are your own imagination! The personalization is perhaps the best feature of the custom WindRestrictor. With the brand new Mustang WindRestrictor you will be able to choose from Ford Licensed Mustang graphics or you can work with one of the manufacturer's top graphic designers to develop your own custom artwork. Either way your Mustang will be set apart from the rest and get major attention.
Also setting the WindRestrictor apart is its mounting system. There are many wind blockers for the Mustang Convertible that utilizes subpar bracket systems. Most are either bulky plastic frames that block off the rear passenger seating area or cheap Velcro straps that are less than appealing to the eye as well as allowing for excessive vibrations at highway speeds. Not so with this patent pending design. We know that the Mustang, the Mustang GT, the SVT, the Cobra and the Shelby GT500 Mustangs are anything but slow. Keeping in mind the top speeds of some of these convertibles, the manufacturer spent a lot of time developing a very rigid but very sleek bracket system. The new system will allow for maximum wind turbulence reduction while at the same time allowing rear passengers to be included in the top down driving experience. The model specific containment bracket is constructed from high quality stainless steel and is powder coated to perfection. Every last detail was considered while developing the windscreen so that it would be the absolute best quality available and hold up to the high standard that Ford sets with the Mustang.
- Lifetime warranty
- Can remain in place and looks great with top up or down
- Does not interfere with top movement; no need to remove it, EVER!
- Very strong and rigid mounting system
- Unlike other wind screens on the market, this one can be installed and left in place while you have rear seat passengers riding along
- No drilling or permanent modification required
- Officially Ford licensed laser engraved Mustang or custom graphics available
- Elegant illumination system available with multiple color options
- Fits on Mustangs that have sports bars and other devices installed
- Remote control lighting and dimming options available
- Brake lamp hook up, running light hook up, or battery power available for car shows
- Made in the USA!
- Significantly reduces wind turbulence inside your convertible
- Helps maintain cabin temperature while driving with the top down
- Allows you to enjoy conversation without raising your voice
- Gives better sound clarity from your stereo with reduced wind turbulence
- Personalizes and sets your Mustang apart from the rest
- Additional rear lighting (optional) for added safety on the road
- Allows passengers to talk more clearly on cell phones
Some more details you might be interested in:
- Made from extremely durable 3/8 inch Acrylite glass This very durable material is also scratch resistant. Others are made out of much cheaper materials and dangerously breakable plastics. Some are Lexan; the disadvantage is that it scratches easily and won't emit illumination and may also discolor with etching.
- Professionally and precisely designed and laser cut Others are produced at home using table routers and jigsaws leaving rough edges and defective shapes. Wind Restrictors are professionally produced from the finest materials using state-of-the-art equipment.
- Illumination available The only wind deflecting device on the market that has this patent pending feature! You can have the Wind Restrictor Light Kit hard wired to any 12 volt wire in the car. Most car audio/electronic shops or dealerships can wire it or you can do it yourself in less than 1 hour. A cigarette lighter plug adapter or AAA battery pack can be added for an easy, convenient connection.
- Laser etching Etched with a high powered laser to really make your convertible unique and stand out. The engraving will also emit light and give off an awesome glowing effect with a light kit installed. Personalize your roadster with a custom logo or any of our standard graphics
- Perfectly formed to the contours of your Mustang Others won't fit as nicely as this.
- Attaches to your Mustang without permanent alteration or tacky fixtures No drilling or permanent modification is required.
- Extremely smooth crystal-clear edges Others are sometimes sharp and ridged; ours are laser cut smoothly to perfection and then flame polished so that the Wind Restrictor looks and feels like "a million bucks" as well as emitting the best quality illumination
Extreme Lighting Kit: With our new Extreme Lighting Kit, you can choose which color you want your Wind Restrictor to light up in - no longer do you have to choose a pre-defined color. Choose from red, white, blue, pink, yellow, green or cyan any time you wish. The unit comes with a remote control that you can use to turn the lights on or off or change the color. The controller features a cool "fade" option and also a "blink" option for use at car shows or gatherings. Requires a 12V plug and can be either hardwired or used with a 12V outlet in your car for maximum flexibility.
We assume you're here because you're looking for something to block the wind in your car. There are a lot of names people might use to find such a device, words like wind screen, wind deflector, wind stop, wind blocker, wind block, etc. Hopefully you found us and like what you see. These are awesome, show-stopping wind blockers that do a lot more than just help you stay un-breezy.
- 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 Ford Mustang Convertible