K&N FIPK Air Intake Kit for 3.8L V6 57-3045
Low Price Guarantee!
FREE SHIPPING in the Lower 48 states! Half price shipping to Canada.
K&N starts with the largest conical shaped high-flow air filter they can fit into the engine compartment while using factory holes and mounting points. This extra filter size provides even more airflow at lower restriction than a standard K&N Drop-in replacement filter that is limited to the size of the factory air box. The oversized air filter also captures and holds more dirt increasing the service life before a cleaning is required (up to 100,000 miles). When possible, the filter is isolated from high engine temperature by a heat shield designed to lower the temperature of the air entering the engine, which increases horsepower. Next they attach the filter to a rotationally molded tube made from interlaced High Density Polyethylene (HDPE). This process allows us to precisely shape the tube to reduce turbulence and accelerate airflow into the engine. This is why some of our tubes have unique shapes that are specifically engineered for each application. Finally the tube is connected to the engine with adapters made from high strength materials such as silicone and reinforced nylon and ensures long life. Put all this together and you have the best high-flow intake system available today.
- Guaranteed to Provide more Horsepower and Torque and Increased Acceleration
- Engineered to Specific Vehicle Design
- Easy to Install, Usually in 90 minutes or less!
- Lasts up to 100,000 Miles Before Service is Required (depending on driving conditions)
- Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Replaces OEM Filter and Air Box
- Air Filter is Washable and Reusable
- Works with Original Equipment Manufacturer Computer Systems
- Designed to use Factory Holes & Mounting Points Whenever Possible
- Most are CARB Exempt
- Product Style: 57 Series FIPK
- Estimated Horsepower Gain: 13.37 HP @ 5224 RPM
- Type: Gen II
- Replacement Filter: RF-1040
- CARB Exempt: Yes CARB EO Number: D-269-31
- Weight: 9.4 lb (4.3 kg)
- 2000-2005 CHEVROLET IMPALA 3.8L V6 F/I - All
- 2000-2005 CHEVROLET MONTE CARLO 3.8L V6 F/I - All
- 1999-2003 PONTIAC GRAND PRIX 3.8L V6 F/I - All
- 1997-1998 PONTIAC GRAND PRIX 3.8L V6 F/I - All (1999 Coolant Tank required-see Related Products to the right)