K&N Aircharger Intake 63-3092 for 2016-2019 Gen6 Camaro SS
Item Code: KN633092
Low Price Guarantee!
FREE SHIPPING in the Lower 48 states! Half price shipping to Canada.
There's not a better bang for your buck horsepower upgrade than a cold air intake for your 2016-2017 Camaro SS and the K&N 63-3092 AirCharger air intake system is one great option. More air means more horsepower and K&N has been engineering performance intake systems for years. The K&N 63-3092 AirCharger is designed to reduce air intake restriction and smooth and straighten air flow for your Gen6 Camaro SS. Air is directed through an aerodynamically engineered intake tube into the engine's throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The tube accommodates the factory mass air sensor and crank case vent hose. The 63-3092 AirCharger comes with a chrome topped K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield that installs into the original air box space.
- Guaranteed horsepower gain
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Free-flowing high density polyethylene tube
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- 2016 2017 2018 Camaro SS 6.2L V8
View Installation Instructions
The 63 Series kits are truly state-of-the-art. K&N's 63 Series AirCharger Intake Kits are guaranteed to increase horsepower and come with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. K&N intake systems replace your vehicle's restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your vehicle's engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the OEM air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range. The filters on these kits are washable and reusable. Most K&N intake kits are relatively easy to install using tools commonly available (see installation instructions). 63 Series Intakes are street legal in most states. They are not legal for use in California and other states adopting California emission standards.
- Guaranteed to Provide more HP and Increased Acceleration
- Engineered to Specific Vehicle Design
- Easy to Install, Usually in 90 minutes or less!
- Lasts up to 100,000 Miles Before Service is Required (depending on driving conditions)
- Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Air Filter is Washable and Reusable
- Replaces OEM Filter and Air Box
- Works with Original Equipment Manufacturer Computer Systems
- Designed to use Factory Holes & Mounting Points Whenever Possible
- Street legal in most states (not street legal in CA – Check part number or vehicle listing for specific CARB status)