SLP Long Tube Headers for Challenger SRT8 D30008
Low Price Guarantee!
SLP Performance Parts now offers Long Tube Headers to fit the SRT-8 Hemi powered Dodge Challenger. The headers are mandrel bent stainless steel and ceramic coated to keep heat in, exhaust velocity up, and under-hood temperatures down, while the rest of the header system is made from 3" stainless steel.
Also, included in the package is a pair of 3" high flow bullet catalyst converters, which flows into a full 3" down pipe assembly that is sized down to 2.75" on the outlets to bolt up to your factory cat-back exhaust system. All necessary hardware and installation instructions are included backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
SLP's Long-Tube Stainless Steel SRT-8 Headers Feature:
- Easy, bolt-on installation
- Ceramic Coated 1-3/4" stainless steel primary tubes
- 3" four-into-one collectors for unrestricted flow
- 200 Cell Per Inch 3" High-flow bullet cats
- CNC laser-cut, 3/8" thick header flanges
- +16 RWHP and +17 ft-lbs Torque gains over the stock system
- Compatible with factory EGR
- OEM quality O2 sensor extension harnesses
- Bolts directly to stock exhaust system
- Maintains factory ground clearance and good underbody-to header clearance
- SLP's Lifetime Warranty
NOTE: Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled motor vehicles. For off-road use only.
Application: 2008-2011 Dodge Challenger SRT-8 Hemi with stock or bolt-on exhaust only
- 2008 2009 2010 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT-8 Hemi with stock or bolt-on exhaust only